Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Against my better judgement, I just watched a video PBS posted on their website today of a veterinarian in the Tundra castrating a reindeer with his teeth. It's without a doubt the most f***ed up thing I've seen in a long time (sorry, Best Gore) but thankfully it wasn't as graphic as it could have been.

Ugh. I made the gruesome and terrible mistake of watching a video clip of dogs being bludgeoned to death to make leather the other day. The other dogs waiting in queue looked terrified, but some were still wagging their tails...confused and all. I'm still experiencing random flashbacks and tremors. It. Ruined. My. Day. I imagine someone doing that, with their own mouth, to an animal could equally be as traumatic.

There's a person in Pomona stealing family dogs and sealing them in a bucket of paint live and leaving them in the dumpster. I think I'll think twice about leaving Barney tied outside when I run into stores to get stuff on walks. :eek:

Have you seen my mom's Monkees episode? Tony Bennett got her the job among others. Bunny Lisa was her name at the club, she sang on top of the piano and sold cigars and cigarettes. She CLEARLY did not have a future in acting, but she has an IMDB page. :D Her name in the episode is Gloria.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't feel good. :(

I have a hypothesis. The same folks who feel desperate and lonely around the holidays are the same folks who will make New Year's resolutions. Why? They embrace tradition and have expectations.

Instead they should embrace solitude, being unique, and stop making start-date resolutions. Just do it--now!

I love, love, LOVE my job, but...today...I'm ready to go home because I'm getting all the "chatty Kathys" and I can't concentrate on the actual workload I have to do because they're all just complaining about their neighbors. Elderly women can BITCH for hours. This usually doesn't bother me, but...ugh...today is something awful.

Please kill me.

15880611247_e9626fd66f_b.jpg

15879091180_fb10c79fcd_b.jpg

16064443451_16bf706f7b_b.jpg

16064443721_ebe3d3a8b5_b.jpg

A woman just walked into my job and she looked identical to Beeker the Muppet. She was a human version of Beeker. Same dopey expression, mouth open, and all. I can't make this stuff up.

Beeker.jpg

Commencing Operation Diarrhea.

All my dance buddies noticed a Smiths coverband is playing tonight down the street from our joint and figured I'd LOVE to catch that beforehand...I'd rather attend a prayer circle at a Chick-fil-a. So now is "Yeah I'm having bathroom issues, gonna stick near home til I know I can go out. I'll catch up with you guys..."

:D

Did you know...

If you have a formula. Say you've figured out "If I go dancing, I can drink X amount of beers, take X amount of shots and add X amount of hits, I can dance X amount of songs and be fine to drive...that ALL OF THAT MATH goes out the window when you:

1. Lose 30 pounds.

And

2. Have a cold?

Yeah. NOT driving home tonight. Eff. Can barely stand. Lol.

Against my better judgement, I just watched a video PBS posted on their website today of a veterinarian in the Tundra castrating a reindeer with his teeth. It's without a doubt the most f***ed up thing I've seen in a long time (sorry, Best Gore) but thankfully it wasn't as graphic as it could have been.

I saw a clip of a tv program recently,where a goat herder somewhere did the same thing with goats. In it he said something like "oh it doesn't hurt them that noise is just something goats do". I thought it very similar sound to what he may have made if I bit his dick off.

There is nothing not random about this Paul Stanley Folgers commercial that never aired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom