Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Zumba instructors are the bane of my existence. There's a zumba convention starting tomorrow and I can't find a sub to save my life. I've called like 200 instructors. I am thoroughly prepared to get screamed at by old ladies and housewives tomorrow.

Zumba instructors are the bane of my existence. There's a zumba convention starting tomorrow and I can't find a sub to save my life. I've called like 200 instructors. I am thoroughly prepared to get screamed at by old ladies and housewives tomorrow.

Can't you just dim the lights, roll in the AV cart and put on a video like sub teachers did?

It is Kitten Critical Mass in my living room. :straightface: Mayhem. Imagine six kittens on cocaine all learning how to use their ten sharp nails to destroy random pieces of paper, chenille couch, human leg all while running at full speed until they crash into their destination.

I called a lady named Virginia who I was told "places kittens in loving homes" who literally laughed when I inquired about her services. She gave me a lot of good advice though. AND she set me straight on the male/female cat myth. I have four males and two females and thought the females would be easier to place. Not so, she said I got lucky with that litter. Apparently male cats are way more mellow and easy going than females. Females are demanding and bitchy and controlling, "Like humans." added Virginia. At least she has a sense of humor.

this is so lame, I am in the office to give OPTs and there is none of the Chinese staff here, so I could not even get an OPT* :crazy:
basically I am just here to waste my time :mad:

*=the oral test we give to help determine course placement

I currently have two cars; one that doesn't accelerate and one that doesn't brake. :straightface: *feeling stranded*

My local feed store is taking the kittens today. :pray: She said they have a 100% adoption rate and they don't send them to shelters. They have more of a chance of being seen there than stuck in my apartment.

That's wonderful!

The mom is so sad, they know these things. And I have fallen in love with one of the kittens who was sick who I shelled $150 out for who I might not give to the feed store. :o My sister sorta agreed to take the mom and Car Wash or Carl the sick runt. But maybe I should just do clean break...I have until 2:00 to decide. It's HARD. Car Wash is the little guy who always looks directly at me, it drives me mad with love.

10428681_10203672433959007_3392434552133803007_n.jpg

At the vet last week, he was too tired to make eye contact. Should I keep him and drive my mom crazy keeping him at her house? Or give him a chance to be adopted?

10526115_10203928120631014_2061210773312912231_n.jpg

Last edited:
The mom is so sad, they know these things. And I have fallen in love with one of the kittens who was sick who I shelled $150 out for who I might not give to the feed store. :o My sister sorta agreed to take the mom and Car Wash or Carl the sick runt. But maybe I should just do clean break...I have until 2:00 to decide. It's HARD. Car Wash is the little guy who always looks directly at me, it drives me mad with love.

10428681_10203672433959007_3392434552133803007_n.jpg

At the vet last week, he was too tired to make eye contact. Should I keep him and drive my mom crazy keeping him at her house? Or give him a chance to be adopted?

10526115_10203928120631014_2061210773312912231_n.jpg

Aw. You should keep him, CG.

Will he also get to stay with his mom? That way not all is lost in her world and you'll have another loving companion as well :)

^^ Those little velvet ears! I would wind up keeping them all, and then eventually I'd be devoured by cats in my sleep.

They are MANIACS with each other. My chenille couch is needs to go to the vet next.

Aw. You should keep him, CG.

Will he also get to stay with his mom? That way not all is lost in her world and you'll have another loving companion as well :)

That's what I'm thinking. And I could bring her back to my place after my canary passes away. He's elderly but doesn't have a foot in the grave or anything. I'd keep her now if she didn't want to eat him.

I think that's a good idea ;)

And Barney and the mom have a really bizarre, close bond. They're always licking each other, it's so sweet. And they always rest next to each other. If she becomes a permanent member of the family down the road I need to work on hiding her litter box from Barney which has become a bit of a nightmare. I don't want to yell at him but I have almost every day the last few weeks. He eats the poo it's soooo gross. :sick: The internet says it's normal. Nooooooo not normal for my house.

Oh, please keep that little face! I don't know how you do it...letting any of them go. I cannot stand the cuteness! How do you not die from the overdose of adorability?!

Oh, please keep that little face! I don't know how you do it...letting any of them go. I cannot stand the cuteness! How do you not die from the overdose of adorability?!

I kept the little face one, he's playing with an egg shell in the kitchen. One got adopted as we were dropping them off.

10574365_10203988974952334_371774555614897255_n.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom