Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The fact that you know what a pinch flat is, is a very positive sign. Have fun.

Thank you. I used to be fascinated with the mechanics of bikes. I spent a lot of time at my local bicycle collective learning how to do basic repairs and I actually built my road bike using salvaged parts. Her name is Bernice and she's a little ugly but she is also my pride and joy. 2 years ago I was riding a minimum of 20 miles every day. When I moved to Florida I just couldn't fathom doing anything in the humidity. I decided that it's time to bite the bullet and get back on the saddle. I think seeing your posts may have had something to do with it. :cool:

Today was the longest goddam day. And the upbeat canned music they pump into the mall at the third street promenade is so f***ing loud they had busted speakers throughout. It's ridiculous. Nobody wants to hear an extended dance remix salsa version of that Jay Z New York song at 25,000 decibels while they're deciding where to drop $500 on shitty ugly shoes they don't need.

I wasted so many years at the hands of an insane man. I feel a depression settling over the thought. :(

It's OK. You'll be over Morrissey someday...

Noooo. He's trapped in the same prison but I know he's the real person pleading to be saved. God told me.

In fantasy world, one can never be too prepared. :cool:

I wish someone else would come along so that I could stop thinking about you. In fact, I wish I'd never met you. All you do is try to destroy me little by little every day. I wouldn't be surprised if our "friendship" was only ever a massive joke between you and her. See me crumble. I hope you're happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish someone else would come along so that I could stop thinking about you. In fact, I wish I'd never met you. All you do is try to destroy me little by little every day. I wouldn't be surprised if our "friendship" was only ever a massive joke between you and her. See me crumble. I hope you're happy.

......this.

I love it when I sit down to do an hours work on the download site only to find that all I've been doing for 45 minutes is working on a duplicate video that's already available since I didn't read the damn descriptions closely enough. Grrrrrrrrr

Thank you. I used to be fascinated with the mechanics of bikes. I spent a lot of time at my local bicycle collective learning how to do basic repairs and I actually built my road bike using salvaged parts. Her name is Bernice and she's a little ugly but she is also my pride and joy. 2 years ago I was riding a minimum of 20 miles every day. When I moved to Florida I just couldn't fathom doing anything in the humidity. I decided that it's time to bite the bullet and get back on the saddle. I think seeing your posts may have had something to do with it. :cool:

You built your own road bike using salvaged parts?
That is so impressive! I would love to see a photo.

15385_10152271950821179_5952033176084856700_n.jpg

You built your own road bike using salvaged parts?
That is so impressive! I would love to see a photo.

Thanks! I also got injured a lot as a result. One time (prior to this picture) I was riding on Ocean Blvd-which is pretty much the main flow of traffic for downtown Long Beach. I was going around a corner when one of my pedals popped off under foot and the jolt knocked my chain off and threw me completely to the side, sending a spinning sprocket into my shin. Oh, fond memories. I only have a picture of her after I got new wheels, vmx pedals and chain. Everything else was scraped together like my very own version of Frankenstein's monster. I fear I've killed the mystery by posting her picture but here we go anyway.

205485_10150143197407547_3517157_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! I also got injured a lot as a result. One time (prior to this picture) I was riding on Ocean Blvd-which is pretty much the main flow of traffic for downtown Long Beach. I was going around a corner when one of my pedals popped off under foot and the jolt knocked my chain off and threw me completely to the side, sending a spinning sprocket into my shin. Oh, fond memories. I only have a picture of her after I got new wheels, vmx pedals and chain. Everything else was scraped together like my very own version of Frankenstein's monster. I fear I've killed the mystery by posting her picture but here we go anyway.

Excellent fixie (fixed gear) commuter. The crazies go without a brake, that makes you not crazy.

Excellent fixie (fixed gear) commuter. The crazies go without a brake, that makes you not crazy.

I'm not hardcore enough for a fixie. It's a freewheel single-speed. Sometimes I need to coast. Viva likes to act like I'm crazy because I don't have a back brake. I figure I'm doing alright if I at least have one. Thank you.

Love it!!
Nice work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom