Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Oh man, I'd kill (albeit not at Morrissey's command) to be in Santa Barbara right now. What a gorgeous place. Maybe you'll run into The Dude.

Santa Barbara may be gorgeous, but it sucked as a sudser.

Jed Allan and co..jpg

A lot of good acting talent put to waste. The writers let the cast down, week-in and week-out.

Oh man, I'd kill (albeit not at Morrissey's command) to be in Santa Barbara right now. What a gorgeous place. Maybe you'll run into The Dude.

Didn't see the dude, but did see Scott Aukerman from Comedy Bang Bang.

Off to the vet for this lil guy, hopefully it's not too serious/expensive.

14652850130_9ab7fe4f6f_z.jpg

I'm having an off day. :(

He has cat herpes. All the kittens might, it's common. $152 and enough medicine in case the others show symptoms. Car Wash is the runt. I had to give him a name at the vet, I've been calling him Car Wash because I have vertical blinds in the kitchen that he's obsessed with playing with, it always looks like he's playing in a car wash. The lady at the vet was like, "Okaaaaaaaaaay?" :squiffy:

So i was kinda thinking this baby bird Barney picked up in his mouth on a walk last night would die peacefully in his sleep during the night. Nope. CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP!!! I went and bought meal worms. The internet says to smash them up (my kitchen has become a rendering plant :tears:) He eats them like crazy. I think he has a broken wing too, I'm literally raising a bird to be a cripple in a cage. :( maybe he's just weak and his wing is flopping around weird because he needs energy, he's HUNGRY!!! So I feed him.

I wonder if tigers think of housecats as midgets?

Sitting at my desk. Hit shuffle all on the phone. 1st song classic, I love music

25gujkm.jpg

It's all in my mind.

So sick of the bullshit. So sick of the never ending drama. It must be SO very hard for you to be happy. Just because you're unhappy it doesn't mean you should make others unhappy. You wanted revenge, you got it. Don't blame others for your stupidity. All you care about is me, myself & I. And getting revenge. You live for it. Don't worry about others, don't worry about the consequences, don't worry about …

As for you —ignore me. But. When you break your legs (or she/they do) don't come running to me. I'll throw your stuff in the bin.

…Shouldn't have even bothered... Really shouldn't have bothered …with any of you. Or this BS. Soul sucking leeches —the lot of you! Ugh!

God, it feels SO good to get that off my chest!

10387670_10152785787999523_5339560880257160551_n.jpg

Tomorrow is my first day as a bike commuter. Im going to wear very short shorts every day so I can (hopefully) get some kind of tan on my blindingly white legs. Good thing i work at a gym and can shower before work, because I'm sure I'll need it. Please, baby Jesus, no pinch flats or wrecks. Amen.

Tomorrow is my first day as a bike commuter. Im going to wear very short shorts every day so I can (hopefully) get some kind of tan on my blindingly white legs. Good thing i work at a gym and can shower before work, because I'm sure I'll need it. Please, baby Jesus, no pinch flats or wrecks. Amen.

The fact that you know what a pinch flat is, is a very positive sign. Have fun.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom