Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I feel like I've come to know whoever Cara Morrissey is by proxy when I search for Morrissey news on twitter. She's a pretty regular tweeter often bantering with friends about what they did and who was at who's party or what her teacher said... Sometimes during the day I'll wonder what Cara's opinion would be on something, she's become such a random but consistent fixture in my internet routine. :p She appears to have ZERO connection to her namesake's music, her friends don't even joke about her sharing his name.

Last edited by a moderator:
It took three days of procrastination and three hours of power cleaning to rid my home of three months worth of cat and kittens, but instead of canned cat food, sour milk and trace amounts of litter and pooh everywhere, my house finally smells like candles, soap, clean cotton and fresh air.

Don't take in a knocked up cat unless you have a garage. They destroy homes.

Take your workout to the next level, people. (Pirouette is impressive.)

Last edited by a moderator:
One: I stand in contrast. And realize what a good heart I have in comparison.

Two: And I am grateful for the relationships I have with my family--particularly my son and mother. I am very fortunate to have healthy and happy people in my life.

Two: And I am grateful for the relationships I have with my family--particularly my son and mother. I am very fortunate to have healthy and happy people in my life.

If only we could all be as selfish as you.

You're actually a horrible person IMO and quite negative. Not to mention your inflated self importance, you arnt very smart or humble either.

You're actually a horrible person IMO and quite negative. Not to mention your inflated self importance, you arnt very smart or humble either.

Do you like anyone on this forum? You criticize everyone including Morrissey. Not sure why you are here except to post hateful things. In your twenties? I believe it. Your posts show a lack of insight and wisdom--something one usually gains when they have experienced much in life. You seem sheltered. Naive. Shouldn't you be out enjoying life rather than stuck inside tied to a keyboard?. Gosh I am almost glad the internet wasn't around when I was your age. I was going to college, dating, going boating, and to clubs. Hanging out with friends. I bet you don't do any of those things. You have a bitter, hardened outlook on life. It is sad to witness. Get some air. A new perspective. Spend energy being a positive force, not a negative one.

If I look negative in your eyes, how do you see yourself? Wow. I think what we have here is a case of projecting. Physician heal thyself. It is always the people with the biggest personalities (egos) that claim I am narcissistic. Interesting, don't you think?! Perhaps they recognize themselves in me? I think so.

Do you like anyone on this forum? You criticize everyone including Morrissey. Not sure why you are here except to post hateful things. In your twenties? I believe it. Your posts show a lack of insight and wisdom--something one usually gains when they have experienced much in life. You seem sheltered. Naive. Shouldn't you be out enjoying life rather than stuck inside tied to a keyboard?. Gosh I am almost glad the internet wasn't around when I was your age. I was going to college, dating, going boating, and to clubs. Hanging out with friends. I bet you don't do any of those things. You have a bitter, hardened outlook on life. It is sad to witness. Get some air. A new perspective. Spend energy being a positive force, not a negative one.

If I look negative in your eyes, how do you see yourself? Wow. I think what we have here is a case of projecting. Physician heal thyself. It is always the people with the biggest personalities (egos) that claim I am narcissistic. Interesting, don't you think?! Perhaps they recognize themselves in me? I think so.

i dont read your comments anymore. Whatever u just said, im sure its very interesting, (to you)

It takes a special kind of person to work the graveyard shift at a Motel 6. :squiffy:

Welcome to Santa Cruz.

So I'm not much of a weed smoker. I'll partake on occasion if I'm sufficiently drunk and happy and don't have to drive, but I don't like how it facilitates my sign-seeing so I steer clear. (It makes it too easy.)

So I'm two Bullet shots into my evening pre-built to spill rock the f*** out. They go on at 9:40 so feeling a little loopy i decide to pop into a taqueria to soak up some if the hard stuff with a quesadilla. They don't serve beer which safely extends my happy buzz, but they say if I go get some, I can drink it in their restaurant. So I walk over to the liquor store and buy a 3-pack of Miller tall boys knowing I can only drink two. So I offer one to this guy trying to bum matches off the turbine-wearing owner if the liquor store. He says "yeah!" then proceeds to say "Hold up. I got some stuff for you." He gives me a paper plate full of at least five bowls of Shake and and expertly rolled blunt of pure hash. :eek: I'm too scared to smoke it. I'm alone and have to get my ass home tomorrow. I called my almost perma-stoner friend Jon and he said to bring it home do that's the plan, but it was an amazing exchange. He kept wanting to give me more weed. The city literally smells like marijuana and the mozbies are clear as f***ing DAY. "Just keep doing that." they say. :p

Last edited:
I might have a felony-amount of weed in my pocket at the moment. I need to mind my Ps and Qs and quietly walk back to my motel after. Lol.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom