Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm going out in a few with my army cutie :p

Stupid weather, good thing I have a new umbrella now :p.

I have a dumb question to ask. :blushing:

What is the video where Morrissey is throwing a bowl of milk over his shoulder?

I'm not sure. You could try Sudocrem, Tea Three oil is supposed to help to and there is also handy tooth-paste.

Signed
Spotty Teenager

*high five of shared suffering* :o

But toothpaste stings like mad! :eek::eek:

Google is giving me 80% positive results on salt water. Maybe this is the miracle cure, ey? :rolleyes:

Alma Matters, innit?

Thank you, it was. A wonderful video that for some reason I don't understand the benefit of is disabled to embed. :crazy:

Here he is on Letterman. It puts things into perspective to think that the day he sung this song his faith had to stretch 10 more years and I bitch about having to wait a month to get something. :o My chest hurts is all. :tears:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yME4mGpFfdk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yME4mGpFfdk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

*high five of shared suffering* :o

But toothpaste stings like mad! :eek::eek:

Google is giving me 80% positive results on salt water. Maybe this is the miracle cure, ey? :rolleyes:

Spotty teenager of the world...unite and take over

You'll have to report back on the salt water. I love your 'houmousexual' user title, I had houmous for breakfast today, I have no concept of suitability.

I'm almost in love with my new sketchpad. It has a holographic Andy Warhol cover! The thoughts of actually drawing in it pain me.

Spotty teenager of the world...unite and take over

You'll have to report back on the salt water. I love your 'houmousexual' user title, I had houmous for breakfast today, I have no concept of suitability.

:lbf: Houmos for breakfast would probably be an improvement on my early morning cravings for toasted cheese bagels...

Boots do a little sort of blue bottle with a stick thing in it that is good for spots.

I think I've tried it, it didn't do much for me :(

Lol, my friend has an interview for a McJob. Wouldn't be funny but she applied as a joke while high. On the application form, when asked 'why do you want to work for us?' she answered 'I need the money for kung fu lessons as my parents were eaten by ninjas' and her application was still accepted. :lbf:

I think I've tried it, it didn't do much for me :(

Maybe Tea Tree Oil or aftershave.
Lol, my friend has an interview for a McJob. Wouldn't be funny but she applied as a joke while high. On the application form, when asked 'why do you want to work for us?' she answered 'I need the money for kung fu lessons as my parents were eaten by ninjas' and her application was still accepted. :lbf:

In the current economic climate, she was lucky!

Or maybe they have a sense of humour amongst all that flesh.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom