Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Did you know in dog fighting they breed a dog as bait to get other dogs to fight? I was watching Animal Cops and they found a puppy at a murder scene whose ears had been cropped with a pair of scissor who had a broken leg and was the cutest, happiest little thing you'd ever seen, destined to be fight bait if it weren't for the murder and the perpetrators fleeing the scene. How effed up is that? They named her scrappy and she was adopted by the vet herself! :eek:

My love life is all colours of complicated. :rolleyes: I'm in a love hexagon. An irregular love hexagon. At least I will never be bored. :lbf:

Yeah but if you don't let the hexagon touch you you may never be able to take it to the next level with it. :p

My ex girlfriend wants to get back together, but all I want is to date her friend. So complicated. I guess it would be wrong to ask her to set me up with her friend?

My ex girlfriend wants to get back together, but all I want is to date her friend. So complicated. I guess it would be wrong to ask her to set me up with her friend?

Well, she would definitely get the message.

July is usually the hottest month in Hungary. :thumb:

my bright red burning peeling flesh agrees with you. i do appreciate the sun's talent for making women wear very little clothing - if any - in public though. i guess the old hot bastard's not too bad.

my bright red burning peeling flesh agrees with you. i do appreciate the sun's talent for making women wear very little clothing - if any - in public though. i guess the old hot bastard's not too bad.

You can always enjoy the sight of women wearing very little clothing from the shade. :thumb:

You can always enjoy the sight of women wearing very little clothing from the shade. :thumb:

i would, but by about 9 in the morning all the shady spots have been taken.

i know i am being a perv, but i worry that i look like a perv, sitting with sunglasses on, bright red skin, drinking beer on my own in the middle of the afternoon, sweating.

the sun is evil.

I agree.I hate it.Got a friend going to Egypt.Can you imagine the searing intensity of that kind of heat?

I hate the way some people get so tanned they look like a walking leather bag.Yuk.

I agree.I hate it.Got a friend going to Egypt.Can you imagine the searing intensity of that kind of heat?

I hate the way some people get so tanned they look like a walking leather bag.Yuk.

i just get burnt. i am incapable of tanning. i really don't want to tan though, so that's aight.

no. i cannot imagine the heat in egypt. actually i can. i would just prefer not to.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom