Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Who wants to read my mentor's symbolic study notes on the movie My Best Friend's Wedding? I also have Jerry Maguire, The General's Daughter, and Get Shorty. Shoot me a PM. :D

My current game cocaine is Off the Line. It's like if Tron and Flappy Bird had a baby set to Russian Techno Music. The music eventually stops but the line keeps going. My highest score is 45.2. I will get to 100 before midnight. (It's good to have goals in life.)

Last edited:
Mockingjay is intense. Lots of dumb propaganda and rallying shots, but some of the cuts at the end are tough. White is the new blue. What does it mean?

The music was perfect.

Re: america, what a horrible place

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/21/us/obama-immigration-speech.html?_r=0

I still love you, Man. Now, sign 100 more executive actions on 100 more issues. You have nothing to lose. F**K them you ask? No, f**k them all! This isn't a high school popularity contest. Here, WTF are the Republicans gonna do? Further alienate themselves from the largest and fastest growing and increasingly powerful voting block in the country? LOL! It's genius.

That night in a field in Chicago, 2008, seems like a long time ago. "Yes, we can!" "Change you can believe in." Etc. Our savior. The second coming. He was, ever so briefly, all things to all people. Now it's over. Here's how I voted in the past: 1992 - Clinton, 1996 - Clinton, 2000 - Gore, 2004 - Kerry, 2008 - Obama, 2012 - Obama. No need to grade the President. No need to talk about what he did or did not accomplish. No need to put him down. Not tonight. It was an historic presidency but for all practical purposes, love him, loathe him, like him, would vote for him a 3rd time (I wouldn't), if whatever he could not accomplish was race-based, or the GOP were plain obstructionists, for all practical purposes it's over now. In fact, if his nominees, say for Attorney General, don't appeal to the Republicans they simply won't hold hearings thereby killing any nomination they find objectionable. So, thanks for the memories. Please put your Library in Hawaii and not Chicago. Chicago has enough libraries. Hawaii needs it more and you were born there. Thanks for being better than the turd before you. You could have been so much more. You could have been so much better. My heart goes out to you. I feel sad for you. You're no J.F.K. "And I cried because of waste." Goodbye.

2croyyt.jpg

Re: america, what a horrible place

I f***en HATE politics. It sickens me to see networks not air his speech. Liberals call him a lame duck. Conservatives calling to prove his birth for years. It's very simple. It's because he's black. We have been ASSHOLES towards the most intelligent and effective president in decades. We are a nation of bigots.

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom