Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Re: Post whatever you're thinking

An ellipsis may be used for affect. To produce an effect on, or influence. Where as a blue dot over the face is definitely a lie.....

Well, I guess you made this about you, ok, cool for you. Your bolded reasons for ellipsis are not in the definition for ellipsis, but thanks for explaining your reason.

Well, I guess you made this about you, ok, cool for you. Your bolded reasons for ellipsis are not in the definition for ellipsis, but thanks for explaining your reason.
Oh....sorry. Who were yo referring too? Yo need t use a credible dictionary.

Last edited by a moderator:

Born and raised in (West) Berlin I've been thinking recently a lot about the wall, the past, the presence, the future for obvious reasons... A life-changing moment back then for sure...

What happened to Justin Playfair?

Do you really want to know? Jehne - apologies in advance - I've known this for a while but swore a self-secret oath unless someone asked. Before he left, Justin sent me a PM saying that he thought RB was a "MILF" and could not handle his feelings, that he felt guilty about these lustful thoughts, and that "only the penitent man will pass." He quoted from the Old Testament and the New Testament. Before he deleted his account, I was able to PM him back and I asked him point blank if this was, as is 99.9% of the case, a confidential PM or if I could share this information should people wonder about him. He said I could reveal it "only on condition that someone actually asks about me, I don't feel anyone will miss my absence." He also said that as punishment for his lustful thoughts he had engaged in self-flagellation.

Do you really want to know? Jehne - apologies in advance - I've known this for a while but swore a self-secret oath unless someone asked. Before he left, Justin sent me a PM saying that he thought RB was a "MILF" and could not handle his feelings, that he felt guilty about these lustful thoughts, and that "only the penitent man will pass." He quoted from the Old Testament and the New Testament. Before he deleted his account, I was able to PM him back and I asked him point blank if this was, as is 99.9% of the case, a confidential PM or if I could share this information should people wonder about him. He said I could reveal it "only on condition that someone actually asks about me, I don't feel anyone will miss my absence." He also said that as punishment for his lustful thoughts he had engaged in self-flagellation.

I've been here quite a bit more lately- now that the weather has turned to crap and it's dark for fourteen hours each day.
I noticed a few days ago that I hadn't seen his name pop up - and this evening I realized his account had been deleted. I didn't really know him, but I had the impression that he was a very nice person. I hope he finds peace and feels better about his lustful thoughts.

Wtf? :lbf:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I made that all up.

Oh, thank gawd.

- - - Updated - - -

It sounded a little made up. But hey, around here...one never really knows for sure.

No doubt. :lbf:

During the December advent me and Mr Mozzarella are watching 30 great films each night for the month insterspliced with 30 different Classic cocktails for each night.

During the December advent me and Mr Mozzarella are watching 30 great films each night for the month insterspliced with 30 different Classic cocktails for each night.

1) Legally Blonde 2) Dude, Where's My Car............ :lbf:

Who is up and feeling chatty?

Since your attempt to have the chatroom reinstated failed I am wondering why you do not set one up yourself and kindly ask David to just post a link to it on Solo?

There are many free options out there and if someone would be able to monitor it then that someone is you I feel. You certainly have the passion for it.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom