Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Trying to keep my distance though. It's not really my puppy and I'm happy with the guineas anyway! :)

I saw the funniest guinea pig meme yesterday...lemme go get it.

1451468_10152985428270400_5504384561664615498_n.jpg

The guinea pig's like "Will you put down the effing camera and get this cat out of my cage please? Hello?"

Last edited:
I saw the funniest guinea pig meme yesterday...lemme go get it.

1451468_10152985428270400_5504384561664615498_n.jpg

The guinea pig's like "Will you put down the effing camera and get this cat out of my cage please? Hello?"

Cats don't mix with guineas at all. I feel sorry for that guinea, probably scared :(

(I wonder if I should let some people know I feel nothing but utter contempt? Nah, what would be the point? It's not as if it was ever going to affect their state of thrilled idiocy is it. Cosmically, a waste of time. Back to snooze it is then. Much, much better.)

I've posted this before but it's one of my favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to get my two guineas to make friends today.

FAILED ATTEMPT 2# :(

They weren't having any of it. Fighting like cat and dog! Wait.... :squiffy:

That's really wonderful Crystal. Thanks for sharing it. I'm better for having seen it.

This is a good one too but it's long. I have the Cipro Sleepies, I can't get out of bed so I've been youtubing all morning.. :p I have to get up at some point to go buy door knobs but I love these animated talks. I didn't know George Orwell was wealthy and slummed it for his work.

That one is good too.

In the same vein, here is one about the Economics of Sex. I'm not sure I subscribe to what they are saying (a bit of research does raise eyebrows about their funding) however, I enjoy a different point of view. It certainly is food for thought.

That one is good too.

In the same vein, here is one about the Economics of Sex. I'm not sure I subscribe to what they are saying (a bit of research does raise eyebrows about their funding) however, I enjoy a different point of view. It certainly is food for thought.

Interesting. I worry about the bees, someday they may just quit. The illustration was well done, not as edited as the whiteboard pieces.

MissMagicMarker.jpg

Male canaries are the nest builders. Every spring I give Jerry a fancy wool-lined stainless steel nest and access to tissue and cotton and string and he keeps himself occupied all day making a fancy little nest in between singing at the finches and hummingbirds in the front yard. This year he's decided that he'd rather set up shop at the bottom of the cage, so he's building little nests in the corners of the bottom of the cage. Now he's decided a better idea is to dump all the broccoli out of his dish every day and build his nest inside the broccoli dish. :squiffy: Whatever you want, Jers.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom