Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

While others take off their shoes
to run into the sea
and far off places,
I am stranded on the promenade
struggling to untie my laces.

Everyone knows you wear sandals to the beach.

We're in a drought. I asked my fastidious neighbor to water the lawn in front. I got home this morning at 9:45am and the sprinklers were on full blast with a river of water running down the gutter. There were messages on my phone from people walking by who saw the water and tried to alert someone to turn it off. I knock on her door to get the spigot key and asked when she turned it on and she said about 9pm last night. 12 hours of wasted water. Today she's in a panic to blame it on other people "messing with us." You'd have to have a wrench to turn on the spigot, it would have to be premeditated. She's forgotten her car parked w the door open and emergency blinkers on parked in front overnight. Her game is the blame game. She blames the Mexicans, the kids, the non-Christians, the negroes, the people who don't follow the rules...but it's NEVER her fault. She could just say "Welp...it looks like I f***ed up." and it would all be over and done with, but now I have to listen to her conspiracy theories about who did it and why and how we should lock the water spigots so "they don't try it again." :rolleyes:

Last edited:
We're in a drought. I asked my fastidious neighbor to water the lawn in front. I got home this morning at 9:45am and the sprinklers were on full blast with a river of water running down the gutter. There were messages on my phone from people walking by who saw the water and tried to alert someone to turn it off. I knock on her door to get the spigot key and asked when she turned it on and she said about 9pm last night. 12 hours of wasted water. Today she's in a panic to blame it on other people "messing with us." You'd have to have a wrench to turn on the spigot, it would have to be premeditated. She's forgotten her car parked w the door open and emergency blinkers on parked in front overnight. Her game is the blame game. She blames the Mexicans, the kids, the non-Christians, the negroes, the people who don't follow the rules...but it's NEVER her fault. She could just say "Welp...it looks like I f***ed up." and it would all be over and done with, but now I have to listen to her conspiracy theories about who did it and why and how we should lock the water spigots so "they don't try it again." :rolleyes:

Maybe the water in your neighborhood is tainted. It sounds like delusions of grandeur is a community problem.

I'm feeling so in the dumps I got the slice of pizza and the churro. :sick:

I am in so much pain. :tears:

Sorry to hear that, Crystal.

I'm dogsitting a night and slept about 8 hours on a temperpedic mattress and woke up in worse shape. I think sleeping in simulated soft, wet, sand is NOT ideal for herniated disc pain.

I'm dogsitting a night and slept about 8 hours on a temperpedic mattress and woke up in worse shape. I think sleeping in simulated soft, wet, sand is NOT ideal for herniated disc pain.

That's interesting because there are probably folks who buy one of those mattresses solely because they think it would be great for herniated discs.

Can the psychological pain one attempts to inflict upon others not reach its target(s) and instead boomerang back at oneself--manifested as extreme physical pain?

Can the psychological pain one attempts to inflict upon others not reach its target(s) and instead boomerang back at oneself--manifested as extreme physical pain?

Spiritualism: 1

Atheism: 0

Last edited:
Ugh. I don't think I can stomach another birthday ...

Me neither. This year is my 40th. :rolleyes: I think the minimum age to participate regularly in a message board is 39 with mild mentally-ill provisions, 35 for most everyone else. :p

THe night before I was just next door to the place Suge Knight got shot three times. Trouble loves me (24 hours after I'm safe at home. :p)

The morning routine now is to wake up and cope with how I'm going to get through the day in excruciating pain. It's getting worse.

I'm trying to mentally prep myself for a stranger to look at my anus. There's really no way to prep oneself for that. I guess I could go take a shower...or stay dirty and keep things interesting?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom