Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I am a bull waiting to be gored. My balls are in a cinch, I am denied hay and water. Could somebody give me some f***ing WATER TO DRINK THAT ISNT IN f***ING CODE? Please?

Having recently-ish moved house , the majority of my books are are still boxed up in relatively random order. Being unable to simply wander over to a shelf and grab a particular volume is giving me the shits.

i would explode

Satellina level I-3 is kicking my ass.

If Morrissey really is in town I wish he'd pick me up for a date. We could go to The Taylor Swift Experience exhibit at The Grammy Museum, then go get Gardein chicken strips and fries at The Yard House. It would be so dreamy. :love: I realize the Yard House may be too rich for his blood but we could class it up with some wine.

My head feels all explodey like something's up. ^^^That post was jokey in case you didn't get the memo that I'm hilarious...even though I do like gardein chicken strips as a once meat eater. It's very convincing as meat. :D

110%, people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey at a Patti Smith concert. :straightface: He should go in stealth mode so he can enjoy it.

this manson review from rollingstone while positive is pretty much everything thats wrong with how people view his music. it mentions his lyrics being about power torture sex etc and mentions the song killing strangers but doesnt mention that its about going to war for reasons your not sure of to kill strangers in an attempt to protect your loved ones at home and how that can effect the person doing the killing and the one he/shes killing for. no statement about a country at war for decades as its just a shocking title about killing people. not about people taking this killing for granted and the acceptance of the reasoning for being sent with little challenge. id say its a statement about not challenging anything and easy non challenged reasoning even when it comes to killing people youve never met because youve been ordered to. hes not holding a mirror up to himself hes hold it up to a society so blind it cant even recognize itself. sad lazy thinking

This morning in Panera I watched as the couple in the background assessed that the woman in the foreground was a member of Isis and a threat to humanity because she had a headcovering. They glared and openly ridiculed her. I got up and apologized for their actions, she didn't notice them because she was looking at cat photos on Instagram. I felt bad because after I pointed it out she did notice them and they got up and left as a result. I wanted to spit in their ignorant faces. I'm still rattled by it.

1782187_10205310785116762_714299487868122533_n.jpg

Morrissey if you wanna get out of doing March shows come give me a kiss. My nose is a faucet, every muscle hurts, I can RUIN your throat and life for two months, I am a walking bag of infection and sick. :D C'mon baby, just a lil smooch.

With 'How Soon Is Now' being finally released as a single 30 years ago yesterday, I'm sat here thinking:
Where did all that time go?
Cheers,
FWD

I am tired, I am weary. I could sleep for a thousand years.

I will harness the powers of the universe and bust into the 20s before sundown. If Kourtney can do it, so can I godammit. (Satellina is my cocaine at the mo)

16219723027_fde5285aef_c.jpg

Domestic Violence PSA to air during Super Bowl. This one is GOOOOOOOOOOD. So good. :bow:

I will harness the powers of the universe and bust into the 20s before sundown. If Kourtney can do it, so can I godammit. (Satellina is my cocaine at the mo)

16219723027_fde5285aef_c.jpg

Fingers don't fail me now.

16227213267_913e7589f6_b.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom