Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

And when someone claims he won't let you down again, you can be sure that trouble loves you, seeks and finds you.

i like to give trouble as good kicking whenever it likes to come round now that ive learned how. also dont listen to dreams they can just be magnifications of your fear. loosing fear of embarrassment was the first step in this process

Winternationals this weekend!!!!! :rock: Who wants to feel a real dragon? Sunday finals vroom vroom muthaf***a. :D I might go solo, my dad's being a trog.

And when someone claims he won't let you down again, you can be sure that trouble loves you, seeks and finds you.

Protip: send him some pussy pics and quit yer whining. Nothing screams red flag louder than feeling sorry for yourself on a message board. Send him some tits too, men are pigs. :thumb:

Who would take the time to painstakingly dye the back of their hair/hairline/roots jet black... and not dye their sideburns?

OMG, on More 4 our number one enermy David Quantick is one of the contestants of Celebrity Come Dine With Me.

Hope he won't win the game.

Incidentally other contestants are Helen Lederer, Mica Paris, Ben de Lisi and Ulrica Jonsson.

*edit*
Hahaha, he got the lowest score, Mica won. :)

Last edited:
OMG, on More 4 our number one enermy David Quantick is one of the contestants of Celebrity Come Dine With Me.

Hope he won't win the game.

Incidentally other contestants are Helen Lederer, Mica Paris, Ben de Lisi and Ulrica Jonsson.

*edit*
Hahaha, he got the lowest score, Mica won. :)

I don't know any of the people in this post. I have a feeling my dream of having a beer at a pub w Kewpie one day would be met with nothing to talk about. :tears: :p

In other news I just paid $19 for a matinee ticket. :squiffy: It's in 3D and on an IMAX screen but still. 42 ftw!

I have 12 hours sleep under my belt and am off the grid. Vegas roadtrip, f***errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs.

(whoops. now we can't tell where she is.)

anythingbutlove-desktop.jpg

Part of me wants to take my mom to see Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga tomorrow (she loves both) because she and Tony Bennett were friends at the Playboy Club. He was the one who got her the movie and TV roles. But part of me doesn't want my mom to be disappointed that Tony Bennett doesn't remember who she is and isn't going to save her, I fear it would weird her out to see him and then have the evening end with me driving her home in the Lanos and her being sadly unacknowledged as usual. She's getting old and tired, she may not have the stoicism to recover from that encounter, I've been trained to embrace being a nothing, she still thinks she's going to be saved and lauded. I'll be wiped from a day of fumes anyway. Also $500 a ticket is a bit steep. Jesus.

I don't know any of the people in this post. I have a feeling my dream of having a beer at a pub w Kewpie one day would be met with nothing to talk about. :tears: :p

In other news I just paid $19 for a matinee ticket. :squiffy: It's in 3D and on an IMAX screen but still. 42 ftw!

Quantick is a music journo. Helen Lederer comedien been in Ad Fab, Mica Paris singer and ulrica, weather girl who shagged the England football manager Sven.

I got married. Turns out it's a great big time sucker. How have you been CG?

A lot better since the last time you checked in. Quit sitting houses, now run an empire of apartments. :D I often think of you and your dismissive hilarity.

A lot better since the last time you checked in. Quit sitting houses, now run an empire of apartments. :D I often think of you and your dismissive hilarity.

I just imagined you as a tycoon with a monocle. Great to hear you are doing well!

The funny thing is, I decided to check back in because I was thinking of the good ol' days when things got just a little sticky around here:rolleyes:

By the look of things here, no one even gets into terrible fights or gets banned. Or makes new usernames to get re-banned. Memories:tears:

Side note: if I gave anyone thumbs down, I didn't mean it. What the hell is this thumbs up shit?

Last edited:
I just imagined you as a tycoon with a monocle. Great to hear you are doing well!

The funny thing is, I decided to check back in because I was thinking of the good ol' days when things got just a little sticky around here:rolleyes:

By the look of things here, no one even gets into terrible fights or gets banned. Or makes new usernames to get re-banned. Memories:tears:

Side note: if I gave anyone thumbs down, I didn't mean it. What the hell is this thumbs up shit?

I think you can only give thumbs up. It was introduced a yearish ago to cut down on posts that just said "I agree."

I have a question about Julia. Has she ever invaded the stage?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom