Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I am truly astonished that primary schools are hosting proms for 10 and 11 year olds. :crazy:

I'm more astonished that even Meg Griffin had a date for prom and that I never got asked. (partly because we don't have proms. Partly. :D )

After Toddlers and Tiaras though nothing surprises me.

Say a prayer for my sister's dog Teddy (who hangs out with my mom all day so it's more like my mom's dog) who is getting leg surgery today. He's 8 and really overweight because his back legs have tendons that twist the wrong way or something. We had surgery done on the left leg which became his strong leg when he was a puppy, now the right leg doesn't work at all. I just hope his little heart can take the surgery and two weeks of being in a cast. :pray: $2200!

14531902447_c2ccce52b3_c.jpg

Pretty much as when every else fails in life, it's good to have something bigger than you to hide behind.
I contacted my insurance company and they promptly told my landlady not to f@ck with the law and leave me the f@ck alone. :D Oooooooooh it's getting naaasty! Me likes!

Seriously, what do I have to do for people to stop trying to intimidate me? Marry a millionaire? :(

This world is so abysmally f@cked up...

A thousand times YES! One ticket to Kennywood, please. (The video on Diddy's facebook page is better, it must be a relative of his because it's not on youtube.) This is called The Black Widow. THey're screaming but it looks so soothing to me, at the top they reach speeds of 70 MPH while twisting, it would simulate the essence of flying a divebomb. I have GOT to ride this. Remind me to ask Dr. Zinke if my bionic neck means I'm dunzo with coasters on Friday. I hope not. :pray:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am ransacking my brain for ways to procrastinate packing, cleaning (clapclap)(the SOUND not the DISEASE. Oh, REALLY-) etc, as I am feeling quite Faint with Fatigue, and I'm very disappointed that Morrissey-Solo doesn't offer many opportunities this morning...
I'll check later. Do make an effort.

I am ransacking my brain for ways to procrastinate packing, cleaning (clapclap)(the SOUND not the DISEASE. Oh, REALLY-) etc, as I am feeling quite Faint with Fatigue, and I'm very disappointed that Morrissey-Solo doesn't offer many opportunities this morning...
I'll check later. Do make an effort.

I woke up this morning with The Bullfighter Dies stuck in my head. :cool:

That's a well-loved doggy. I'm sending him loads of positive vibes for his operation. :)

("Weak Paws But Tremendous Ears" might be his Indian name! )

Teddy did fine. The vet's son has gone through medical school and is assisting his father with the business and knows WAY better English and has learned some tricks fresh out of medical school and brought us back to the surgery room to show us a recap of the surgery and talk to us about what he did, it was really nice. They had to put a pin in leg, you can see it on the xray.

14539256029_a93bd3b126_z.jpg

Then they let us see him but we weren't allowed to pet him. It was really difficult. We brought a soft blanket from home and the vet tech put it in his cage as we left. We get to pick him up today at 1:00.

14539234730_7e85df52bf_z.jpg

I have so many conflicting desires. Part of me wants to be a legit witch and cast mega powerful spells and conjure demons, and part of me wants no part in it, and another part of me thinks it's all bullshit. I need to go to new orleans and wait for the spirits to speak to me.

Tonight while Evan was telling a detailed story at Canters, Rodney Bingemheimer sat down next to our booth. This is the second time, the first time I was eating at Mel's and he sat down next to me. I think it's some Moses thing, like striking the rod against the rock next to the burning bush or whatever. :D I lolled and took a pic on the sly. He's a total cradle robber, that maybe 20-year-old girl was all over him.

Yes I put ice in my milk. Shuddup. I like it cold w cheesecake.

14544887920_8f78793083_c.jpg

Tonight while Evan was telling a detailed story at Canters, Rodney Bingemheimer sat down next to our booth. This is the second time, the first time I was eating at Mel's and he sat down next to me. I think it's some Moses thing, like striking the rod against the rock next to the burning bush or whatever. :D I lolled and took a pic on the sly. He's a total cradle robber, that maybe 20-year-old girl was all over him.

Yes I put ice in my milk. Shuddup. I like it cold w cheesecake.

14544887920_8f78793083_c.jpg

He's big into KY these days, you know. He just attended a show.

He's big into KY these days, you know. He just attended a show.

Well...there's no accounting for taste.

*she says while watching Big Brother*

Job-seeking is an unrelentingly crappy process. I may be graduating with a first, but that seems hugely futile when even McDonalds don't want me and I've not had a single interview to any of the 40+ jobs I've applied to this year.
Stick with it, I spent months and months looking, getting nothing then something came completelty out of left field.
It's dispiriting I know, but with a first you are obviously a smart cookie. Someone has to spot that, that's all.
Please accept a wish of the very best of luck floating across to you from Barnet.

Stick with it, I spent months and months looking, getting nothing then something came completelty out of left field.
It's dispiriting I know, but with a first you are obviously a smart cookie. Someone has to spot that, that's all.
Please accept a wish of the very best of luck floating across to you from Barnet.

Thanks Peter, fingers crossed. :) I'm running out of money so if something doesn't come up soon it'll be down the jobcentre for me!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom