Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Silence has many advantages. Silence is golden. Sometimes the answer is hidden in the silence.

Who the f*** is up ?

It's only 9.

I think I used to read story time to Zach Efron. He looks really really familiar and it's not because I'm a High School Musical fan, never seen it. He was born in 87. From 1996-2003 I pretty much read story time every Saturday morning at 10:30. We'd have Harry Potter release parties and stuff...I think I knew him as a kid. He grew up in SLO where my Barnes was. I worked the kids section most the time I was there, the kids all got to know me bc I'd help them order their series and they'd hang out while I shelved and organized...

CG - how did you spend Halloween ?

On the couch drinking Miller Lite, listening to Beach House Radio, playing TwoDots, giving loads of candy to my tenants and one piece to the outside kids. :cool:

I lit some candles to make it festive. So far no pumpkins in the pool. Thinking about going to bed, no Reeces past 9:30. If ya snooze ya lose, kids.

15676717721_62aefd7ece_z.jpg

How about you BG? Attend any Halloween ragers, snorting coke of the backs of hookers dressed as sexy ebola nurses?

The goal: Avoid all trick-or-treaters. Alternatively, go all out, get a very nice Nixon mask (no idea why, wear a suit, peace signs with hands, "I am not a crook" - it's not that hard). The decision. Avoidance.

How?

30 minutes before sunset, leave the house. Drive to off-leash dogpark. Stay there. Engage in prolonged conversations with regulars. 30 to 45 minutes after sunset, all dogs and humans are gone. We stay. Luckily, 3 labs come in rather late-ish with their owners. Talk with them for a good 45 minutes. Return movies to Redbox. Figure out what to eat. Something fast to go = too fast = not healthy (generally speaking). Go to market. Brilliant! Waste more time. Return at 9-ish. f*** - they are still out there. Kill the lights on the car, open garage door, and when no one is looking pull in. Rapidly close door. Let dog out of car, kennel, crate. Enter home. Turn on no lights, except night lights and one table lamp and briefly backyard light for dog. Feed dog. Eat. Log on to Solo. Don't even turn on desk lamp. I have 18 mini Kit Kats all for me. Mission accomplished.

The goal: Avoid all trick-or-treaters. Alternatively, go all out, get a very nice Nixon mask (no idea why, wear a suit, peace signs with hands, "I am not a crook" - it's not that hard). The decision. Avoidance.

How?

30 minutes before sunset, leave the house. Drive to off-leash dogpark. Stay there. Engage in prolonged conversations with regulars. 30 to 45 minutes after sunset, all dogs and humans are gone. We stay. Luckily, 3 labs come in rather late-ish with their owners. Talk with them for a good 45 minutes. Return movies to Redbox. Figure out what to eat. Something fast to go = too fast = not healthy (generally speaking). Go to market. Brilliant! Waste more time. Return at 9-ish. f*** - they are still out there. Kill the lights on the car, open garage door, and when no one is looking pull in. Rapidly close door. Let dog out of car, kennel, crate. Enter home. Turn on no lights, except night lights and one table lamp and briefly backyard light for dog. Feed dog. Eat. Log on to Solo. Don't even turn on desk lamp. I have 18 mini Kit Kats all for me. Mission accomplished.

Nice!

Today was a rough day for Barney. He's really sensitive and he wants to help and he sensed I was frustrated, but his version of helping is to stand exactly where I am trying to stand in anticipation of me standing there...long story short I kept yelling at him all day even though he was trying to help, so I felt like an asshole and on the way home bought him a non-Morrissey-approved rawhide bone that had some sort of bacon weaved into it. He was in HEAVEN all night, i didn't exist. Which for me is Mission Accomplished because I wanted to give him something nice for putting up with me being a yelly jerk to him. He would've liked the dog park like you did but I had to be home by sundown to keep an eye on our gate. Which I just closed.

Pace yourself with the kit-kats. Crispy cocaine. Not sure why I keep bring up cocaine. :squiffy:

you know what's sad?
I think certain people on here believe that their ugliness is related to their physical appearance :rolleyes:
well, its not for some of us at least, I meet gorgeous women every frakkin day and while it might mean I give the time of day :blushing:
if I sense something creepy about them, or hear them yakking into their phones into their phones all violent like while all smiles to me :eek:
that's it for me, negativity and that alone is what makes me not like people, so I read, only some, my god, I have a life no time to go through all the shit they spew on here, sorry, them on here and get an idea of what motivates them and it makes me sick is all
god love them for losing weight and all, but in my book, it wont change the horror they remain inside
but hey, I'd love to be wrong! I root for every underdog, no matter how much they have given me reason to take offence in the past :o

I find the new solo members who have a go at everything that moves faintly amusing, but also bit frightening, in a post Halloween semi-retiree way...

Or else the Purge has started? (takes out earplugs)?

you know what's sad?
I think certain people on here believe that their ugliness is related to their physical appearance :rolleyes:
well, its not for some of us at least, I meet gorgeous women every frakkin day and while it might mean I give the time of day :blushing:
if I sense something creepy about them, or hear them yakking into their phones into their phones all violent like while all smiles to me :eek:
that's it for me, negativity and that alone is what makes me not like people, so I read, only some, my god, I have a life no time to go through all the shit they spew on here, sorry, them on here and get an idea of what motivates them and it makes me sick is all
god love them for losing weight and all, but in my book, it wont change the horror they remain inside
but hey, I'd love to be wrong! I root for every underdog, no matter how much they have given me reason to take offence in the past :o

Robby. If you want to say something to Crystal, then say it :rolleyes: No need to be passive aggressive :thumb: oh, I wish there was a passive aggressive emoticon *sigh* or is that the thumb?!

And FWIW, you're lookin good CG. Outside and in.

Something is off, but it might just be me and nobody else feeling that.

Way off.
No worries, it's probably just my perception taking new things into account and everything following its natural development.
(Jesus...)

This is why I put up with the Benny-the-Butchers of the world. I'd take him over a fake admirer any day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Way off.
No worries, it's probably just my perception taking new things into account and everything following its natural development.
(Jesus...)

Yep, starting to get the butt-end of signs. This one was sorta funny though:

hE67B3722

Way off.
(Jesus...)

You're not way off ...

You won't send a copy of Kewpies picture?!?? WHY do you even have a COPY for??! WHAT are you doing with a copy of Kewpies picture?!?

You guys never fail to amuse! :D

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom