Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I love being blamed for shit I didn’t do! Because I’m the secretary, I’m responsible for all events that go on in the office including having broken things fixed. My boss comes storming in, “Why didn’t you let me know the men’s room door handle was broken?!!” I said very calmly, “last I checked, I didn’t have any balls between my legs and don’t use the men’s room so I wouldn’t know if the door was broken unless one of the men told me about it which they obviously didn’t.”

It made no sense to me. :squiffy:

This is one of those GoPro's that makes your anus pucker. Dakine!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love being blamed for shit I didn’t do! Because I’m the secretary, I’m responsible for all events that go on in the office including having broken things fixed. My boss comes storming in, “Why didn’t you let me know the men’s room door handle was broken?!!” I said very calmly, “last I checked, I didn’t have any balls between my legs and don’t use the men’s room so I wouldn’t know if the door was broken unless one of the men told me about it which they obviously didn’t.”

It made no sense to me. :squiffy:

Check again...

10153244_1662025797178651_1725605874404085453_n.jpg

Don't let the bull set the table.

I ate dinner last night at RFD (it's a spendy vegan restaurant) and ordered the club sandwich. The "bacon" was made out of nuts. It was so flippin' good, I can;t stop thinking about it...which is a bad thing because then I want more and my impulsive brain will kick in and I'll rationalize it's a good idea to drive 60 miles round trip to eat a sandwich twice a week. :squiffy: I can't find it online to figure out what it is to buy it, through my bleary drunk-eyes it looked like tiny almonds molded into a bacon shape with something white holding it together, but it tasted like bacon and was great crunchy texture.

Faux meat makers are the real magicians of today. :cool:

I ate dinner last night at RFD (it's a spendy vegan restaurant) and ordered the club sandwich. The "bacon" was made out of nuts. It was so flippin' good, I can;t stop thinking about it...which is a bad thing because then I want more and my impulsive brain will kick in and I'll rationalize it's a good idea to drive 60 miles round trip to eat a sandwich twice a week. :squiffy: I can't find it online to figure out what it is to buy it, through my bleary drunk-eyes it looked like tiny almonds molded into a bacon shape with something white holding it together, but it tasted like bacon and was great crunchy texture.

Faux meat makers are the real magicians of today. :cool:
Even though I've been a vegetarian for so long, I can remember not being one, I still miss bacon.
I once had a dream of buying and consuming a bacon roll from one of vans you get at car boot sales and fairs.
I will sample every faux bacon product on the market (they are all, without exception, foul).
So, would you make that 60 mile round trip and ask them if they would open a branch in Barnet?

Even though I've been a vegetarian for so long, I can remember not being one, I still miss bacon.
I once had a dream of buying and consuming a bacon roll from one of vans you get at car boot sales and fairs.
I will sample every faux bacon product on the market (they are all, without exception, foul).
So, would you make that 60 mile round trip and ask them if they would open a branch in Barnet?

Sure. BUt until then your should try Morningstar bacon, it's very compelling.

I miss shrimp, particularly when I'm PMSing. There's no soy equivalent to the texture of shrimp.

This made me laugh. I once camped out for 3 weeks in the forest where all of our food was dehydrated processed, or things like seeds, and nuts, and I had vivid dreams about pizza.

RT125.JPG

I like MZ's. They're so rimmy and vintage looking, even the new ones. And they're code for my two favorite hobbies, the M word then sleeping. :sleeping: Which I plan to do in short order after taking Barn for a poop.

600x390

P-22 is the infamous Puma living in the Hollywood hills above the Hollywood sign. About a year ago he tripped a wire that caught this beautiful shot of him with the LA city lights behind. He's not aggressive towards humans, he kills deer and small animals and minds his own business and at one point miraculously crossed the 101 freeway in search of a mate he thought he caught then scent of in Griffith Park.

They trapped him yesterday because he's showing signs of mange. How did he get mange? Eating small animals that have been exposed to household rat poison. :mad: THey're treating him now but if he dies of rat poison I'm going to be BEYOND f***ing pissed. P-22 is an anomalous GIFT to Los Angeles. Humans need to sort out the household poison thing FAST. (Ignore the mangled dead bait deer in the back of the trap. :p)

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-rat-poison-20140418,0,7729549.story#axzz2zAHKuBe4

Last edited:
600x390

P-22 is the infamous Puma living in the Hollywood hills above the Hollywood sign. About a year ago he tripped a wire that caught this beautiful shot of him with the LA city lights behind. He's not aggressive towards humans, he kills deer and small animals and minds his own business and at one point miraculously crossed the 101 freeway in search of a mate he thought he caught then scent of in Griffith Park.

They trapped him yesterday because he's showing signs of mange. How did he get mange? Eating small animals that have been exposed to household rat poison. :mad: THey're treating him now but if he dies of rat poison I'm going to be BEYOND f***ing pissed. P-22 is an anomalous GIFT to Los Angeles. Humans need to sort out the household poison thing FAST. (Ignore the mangled dead bait deer in the back of the trap. :p)

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-rat-poison-20140418,0,7729549.story#axzz2zAHKuBe4

I hope he gets healthy again. :( f***ing humans!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom