Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm so proud of the Carolina Panthers - it's been an amazing season. Here's hoping they crush Denver at the Super Bowl (sorry Bronco fans). I'm really sad The Patriots are out. It would have been awesome to see my two favorite teams play against one another, but at least Carolina pulled through!

if bernie sanders gets elected hes gonna be the new jimmy carter and a disaster for the democratic party

ten most dangerous places in maryland

lol i grew up in around number five and numbers four and six are within a sixty mile radius of it all small towns. i then moved to number two on the list. something tells me i might be making poor decisions with all the murders assaults and drug crimes

also to put into perspective of total population heres the rundown from the fbi data

"Residents of this small city (12,454 population) had a 1 in 15 chance of being the victim of a crime, and the city itself had the sixth most total crime.

To go a bit deeper, this city had the ninth most murders per 100,000 people, at eight in 2012. Additionally, it saw 72 rapes, 265 robberies, and 683 assaults per 100,000 people, which meant it had the fifth most violent crime.

Cambridge also had the sixth most property crime in our ranking, with the majority of those crimes being thefts."

to make it worse this is where i grew up in public housing where drug were rampant and crime normal. ninth and eigth in murders in a town of 12000 blows my mind. its hard to look back and think wow how did this shape me.

And this is why FIGHTING needs to stop. Don't. f***ing. Fight everything. You're not a goddam boxer.

Wish I could go back to 17 again, knowing what I know now. I would have married my first love, because we'd most likely still be together with at least two or three beautiful children. We could have saved each other. But, here I am, 20+ years later regretting it as his body continues to decay. Today...enough is too much.

im just thinking how nice it would be at my local supermarket if they took a note out of young sams book and superimposed moz's head on top of all the posters hanging from the ceiling showcasing local growers and suppliers (my sisters fiance is depressingly one of them, clad in overalls with doughy midsection blown up to outsize proportions). how wonderful to look up and instead of seeing the head of some hoary scabbrous old potato eater with his salt of the earth joviality to see darling dreamboat mozzers fair visage. oh how the quality of my shopping experience would go up! i would then be ever so loyal! perhaps i could leave that in the suggestion box?

i want to go clothes shopping with morrissey, as he picks out his blazers and such. that would be the most fulfilling experience i could ever possibly imagine.

morrissey take me clothes shopping with you! i will regale you with many saccharine unmemorable stories the whole while, as is my wont!

if audrey hepburn and an eel had a baby the result would be anne hathaway. let's hope that never happens.

also i would like to have a meaningful relationship with either a mentally handicapped person or an autistic savant. where do i find such people? do you think they'll want to be my friend?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom