Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm doing much better now that I know you're still around. How are you?

tumblr_mcz5ktyAF01rtzlzf.gif

Doing quite well; thanks for axing. I hang around here still on and off; just don't feel the need to post much. I try to keep up with shit.

Hey there buddy! Excited for a return to the Black Lodge?

Yeah is that still on? The last I read about it, Lynch was getting cold feet and calling it off. But admittedly that was awhile ago. I also read they extended the episode run. So I don't know.

that its gonna be so boring to drive to delaware just to buy a car. then i get to drive back alone so the return trip will be extra boring

New car? Sounds great. Turn it into an adventure.

yeah well see. i know almost nothing about cars and dont really care for them to much though she does (this will be her car). have you ever driven through delaware? its so boring boring boring. hey look a field, hey theres the industrial city duipont, hey look a gas theres a gas station over there nest to that field. i guess you guys have desert though which also sounds very very boring to drive through if its not for the first time. i grew up over that way near the delmarva area of maryland so ive been seeing the view most of my life and am just tired of it. at least ill get to play dj though

bought the car but the best part of the trip was seeing the sesquehanna (for sure not spelled right but im to lazy to even open a new window for that) river again. i love the water and guess im just a coast kinda guy. she picked an ugly ugly color though (its taken me over a decade to learn not to absent mindedlly verbalize stuff like that to her so i did good)

http://www.nme.com/news/adele/87249

Skin orgasams :rofl: aren't they just called goosebumps. My god that they even bothered to research about the "phenomenon"
Everything nowadays must have a pretentious name to make us feel evolved :rofl:

"A new paper by psychologist and musician Psyche Loui and Luke Harrison, a student from Wesleyan University, claims that music "has a unique power to elicit moments of intense emotional and psychophysiological response". No shit Sherlock:rofl:. They did not even specify why it has to do especially with the skin. The songs affect the whole body. My god they keeps on arbitrarily placing the word skin orgasams over and over again without explaining really what it is :rofl:

Someone explain the scientific value in this

Last edited by a moderator:
excited. was given a gift card to amazon and bought a capote summer crossing first edition. pretty pleased as its like my fav story by him

the death of network tv has hit a tipping point
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/money...-a-great-week-for-the-future-of-tv/ar-BBlszsL

sample

"This has turned into a disastrous week for TV companies.

If you’ve been waiting for the TV Of The Future to arrive, that’s great news.

Wall Street appears to have decided that the TV Industrial Complex, which looked impenetrable for years, is finally crumbling under the weight of declining viewership, ad dollars and, most crucially, subscribers. That means TV programmers, who have successfully resisted changing their business in any fundamental way, may have to start changing.

And that means that things they wouldn’t have considered a few months ago may soon be on the table."

so im thinking of replacing my book collection with either everyman library or library of America. anyone have any experience with either series. seems nice but I don't wanna get five book cases full of them and then realize the translation or editing is suspect

these are what I have so far just by coincidence and they seem nice

image_zpshhiqgeqa.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom