Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

My friend is coming down from SLO next weekend. Concerts Friday and Saturday in LA. She wants to see an exhibit at LACMA and go dancing too. Four separate trips to LA. I think she thinks I live on Wilshire Blvd and we can just pop over to these places like NBD. It takes an hour to get the the greek or get to and park at LACMA. :squiffy: I'll be spent Monday fo sho.

Look at the graphics for the size of stars, #9. Was looking up information on VV Cephei "Some researchers still hold that VV Cephei is a normal AGB star about 500 times the radius of the sun, and not a hypergiant, including results from the most recent eclipse."......500 times larger than our sun!!!...........#mindblown

http://www.vox.com/2015/4/17/8432733/space-maps

Bravo Brian May, I would've asked the same exact question.

Brian May Takes Down Russell Brand

It's like saying we shouldn't breathe if someone has farted in the room. Then what should we do?

I like the man's face when she says that.

It seems a new shockingly thoughtless "journalist" is born everyday in the world these days. F. shameful, for them and the people who hire them.

She was just saying what we all are thinking tbh.

Tut tut, 00; there's no such thing as "we".

I think there might be a job for you on tv or in a tabloid somewhere though...Keep up the bad work...

There is a "we" and the Queen of England knows it too as she said "we are not amused". The common consciousness cannot be underestimated and although some people and media for the most part try to programme us all into not seeing differences we are not able to erase that in our minds. It happens in the subconscious and the reporter is just like any man or woman on the street in that sense. It is not racism or wrong or anything like that it is just a natural human behaviour but some people only see and hear such things if the supposed victim is somehow not white. Racism against whites are never discussed but is an equally big problem. I think the reporter did well in giving her a compliment for her looks.

Everyone keeps telling my dad to post more on facebook. He just uses it to spy on people. He checks it several times a day yet never says what he's doing, so he's working on it. :D

17116859519_29f2ae5ea2_z.jpg

He may not be able to construct sentences on an iphone but he can build a hot rod from the ground up. :p

Everyone keeps telling my dad to post more on facebook. He just uses it to spy on people. He checks it several times a day yet never says what he's doing, so he's working on it. :D

17116859519_29f2ae5ea2_z.jpg

He may not be able to construct sentences on an iphone but he can build a hot rod from the ground up. :p

i cant do either

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom