Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Flat screen wall bracket mount instructions are complicated. :squiffy: Maybe its easier once I start doing it but I'm having Trigonometry homework panic flashbacks. Which is weird since I never took Trig. :p

Woof. I feel woozy like I'm drunk but I'm not drinking.

I feel like I might be getting the flu. :( Hopefully it's just a passing thing.

Should I clean my bathrooms real fast or run to the store for sick people food...or sit and look at the internet until I start barfing. Or meditate on not barfing bc I hate it...

I cleaned my toilet. Hopefully that act means I'm NOT getting the flu and will not be hugging it any time soon. I'll often clean my house in anticipation of someone visiting and then they cancel, let it be the flu that cancels dammit! (I still feel like shit though. :p Now my nose is running.)

Let's do this, cold. You're going DOWN motherf***er. (she says sweating from fever...lol)

10352820_10204567559736592_5091878263106308873_n.jpg

My mom called to say there's going to be an eclipse at 3:00 and not to look into the sun or else I'll go blind. Thanks mom!

These are gorgeous...other than the kerning on Tatooine.

40510_star_wars_star_wars_planets.jpg

I'd take a pass if I were you. I know it sounds like you're in a time crunch, but the french fry exhaust will ruin your life.

Well...the lease signing is on Monday. I was unable to detect any odor whatsoever in the building or in the apartment itself, so my hopes are high.

Feel free to say "I told you so!" the first time I complain about my clothes smelling like buttered biscuits! :p

Well...the lease signing is on Monday. I was unable to detect any odor whatsoever in the building or in the apartment itself, so my hopes are high.

Feel free to say "I told you so!" the first time I complain about my clothes smelling like buttered biscuits! :p

I expect a full report.

In other news I can't find my flippin tweezers and I'm having a Sasquatch Situation on my neck, etc.. They were Sephora tweezers too.

Some day I'm going to say f***et and embrace my inner bearded lady.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keene, I'd reference annointy bird if all the clips weren't subject to copyright violations. :rolleyes:

Two reasons to be proud to live in Arizona:

One: Affordable Care Act ~ Medicaid expansion.

Two: Gay marriage became legal Friday in Arizona!

You seem really preoccupied with Medicaid.

Two reasons to be proud to live in Arizona:

One: Affordable Care Act ~ Medicaid expansion.

Two: Gay marriage became legal Friday in Arizona!

The destruction of true american values will be Obama's legacy and it is weird to see how european the country want to become. I foresee a reactionary new president who will keep the country in a clinched iron fist for many years to come.

You seem really preoccupied with Medicaid.

Nothing worse than folks not having access to medical care, imo. I am all for universal health care like that found in England and Canada. Our health care system was a joke. One million more people in Arizona now have health insurance thanks to Obama and Brewer. If Clinton gets in then the ACA will not be overturned. :) If a Republican gets in? Not good.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom