Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I start lithium.... probably tomorrow. I`ve read you should avoid caffeine. Which really sucks because I love diet coke. I `m also really scared of the side effects but I`ve started feeling less frightened about that. Hey who knows maybe this one will help.

I HATE Steve Miller Band. HATE. The Joker is one of the worst songs of all time.

As for what I'm thinking at this very moment: "I can't wait to dig into my vegan chicken salad from Whole Foods for lunch".

I start lithium.... probably tomorrow. I`ve read you should avoid caffeine. Which really sucks because I love diet coke. I `m also really scared of the side effects but I`ve started feeling less frightened about that. Hey who knows maybe this one will help.

Fingers crossed. :)

hotel california is an awesome song and seger (unless im thining of the wrong one) is great. im gonna go with the other guy since ive never heard of him.

"donovan or cat stevens", whos better

Cat Stevens by a landslide.

I HATE Steve Miller Band. HATE. The Joker is one of the worst songs of all time.

As for what I'm thinking at this very moment: "I can't wait to dig into my vegan chicken salad from Whole Foods for lunch".

Teeth keep on slippin' slippin' slippin' into the faux chicken...

(I'll show myself out.)

impressed with the nina simone love crystal. i would say cat stevens as well but i really love those first two donovan records and singles/e.ps. theres a clip of stevens doing magic bus on youtube and his love for it all just shines through. its so inspiring. i also really love the clip of donovan and dylan meeting backstage. the one where they play a song for each other

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc6HcA6kEJc

impressed with the nina simone love crystal. i would say cat stevens as well but i really love those first two donovan records and singles/e.ps. theres a clip of stevens doing magic bus on youtube and his love for it all just shines through. its so inspiring. i also really love the clip of donovan and dylan meeting backstage. the one where they play a song for each other

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc6HcA6kEJc

I'll check this out, thanks!

-----

Ya think? :straightface:

14934604238_5972484349.jpg

I hadn't ever seen this! Love everything about it. Thanks anon. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Who the f*** wants to be stuck at a hotel that's out of wine for ETERNITY? Nobody. I'd rather have a long-winded minstrel yammer on about a joker tyvm.

Indeed, it’s a frightening scene, is it not? E.A.Poe could've only aspired.

I'm still suffering the trauma of a childhood in upstate New York, where the radio stations have had the same playlists since 1975. :lbf:

Trauma? I'd say it's only 72 virgins away from being paradise, but hey... vive le difference.

Now my heart is full
And I just can't explain
So I won't even try to

Hey guys, I've been losing some weight so to celebrate I took a pic in my old jeans and got a tattoo. Do you like it? No haterz. kthx.

6ffac1c30fc929d69fb66f5c8f50d0e44c27a1a4.jpeg

When my last breath falls away
smiler trust me when I say
You'll B-O-K

You'll bok

You'll balk, or hesitate.

Did Nike teach you nothing in the 90s?

nike-just-do-it.jpg

If 11 inches is a topic in real life there's going to have to be some discussion and strategy.

Friday Night Lights tonight.

My dad went to Monrovia High. My grandpa went to Monrovia High. Monrovia's rival is Arcadia High, Arcadia is where the rich kids live. My brother's son is starting tonight for Arcadia High as a Freshman, (He's played pop warner his whole life, he has experience.) So while one would THINK the Barnett's would roll out to sit on the Arcadia side to root for FAMILY, nope. My dad and grandpa plan on sitting on the Monrovia side, because that's who they root for. :straightface:

I have no idea what side I'll sit on. I'll probably play Switzerland and go back and forth and secretly root for my nephew and not a team. They won last week 40-0, but Monrovia is the favorite. I just don't want any head collisions, seems stupid to put a tiny 4.0 GPA honors kid on a line with Seniors ready for blood with nothing to lose, but I am not my brother.

Ixnay on this. I'm a week ahead of myself.

Last edited:
Fun Fact Friday.

(I got this in an email, a friend and I are trying to figure out the Sweden Alien Connections. )

Something of interest to you, however, might be a recent survey that found a 4% increase in Swedish vegetarianism. They may have a long winter but they also has a beautiful and productive summer. So, swearing off meat might be easier for them than one might otherwise imagine. The Independent reports (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rian-or-vegan-according-to-study-9212176.html) that one in ten people in Sweden is now a vegetarian or a vegan. I'm sure that beats Venice Beach and Santa Monica hands down. "The largest percentage of vegetarians and vegans," they report, "[are] in the Skåne and Stockholm areas." Ah, Stockholm.

Something tells me we all don't want the bull to survive at this particular juncture in time. :o

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom