Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Last night's Noah's Ark Animal Sanctuary post: (they rescue captive bears and tigers)

10561545_10154553666030088_8085959724053839150_n.jpg

Hershey is getting ready to snuggle up with his bestest buddy, Suzy Q. These two bears are so awesome. Both confiscated due to illegal ownership. Now they have each other. It's nice to have someone who thinks like you, likes the same things you do, likes the same foods you do.... Hershey has that with Suzy Q and we hope you have that with someone special too! From our deck to yours, we wish you a sweet and peaceful night. #Goodnight #noahsark #bear www.noahs-ark.org

This morning's post:

10641006_10154556656515088_6791650447167149442_n.jpg

With a heavy, heavy heart we must announce that our beloved himalayan bear, Suzy Q passed away quietly last night. If you recall, she and Hershey were my goodnight post last night. So it is somewhat comforting to know that she passed away in the paws of a good and loving friend in Hershey. Suzy Q came to us back in 1990 after having been confiscated for the second time in her life. She lived to be a wonderful age of 28 years old. Please pray for the Keepers and Staff as we grieve the passing of this loveable, sweet old bear. She made us laugh with her funny antics and love of marshmallows and cupcakes as treats. She brought joy to many, many visitors over the years and we are comforted in knowing that at least her years with us helped to erase her sad start in life as a captive bear. Rest in peace sweet Suzy Q til we meet again. #bear #noahsark www.noahs-ark.org

:tears::tears::tears: Poor Hershey. :tears: I'd blame it on my period but this is heartbreaking. Gahhh.

Cute idea. Etsy ftw.

creative-necklaces-15-1.jpg

creative-necklaces-15-3.jpg

creative-necklaces-15-2.jpg

Say a prayer that zero minutes of my weekend visit from my OCD friend will be spent in the ER. :D If she has to fart it must be stomach cancer.

Borax has a pretty active facebook page. :squiffy: Lots of shit going on over at the 20 Mule Team Media & Marketing Department.

Shots and shots and shots. Dancing can only sweat so much them as the driver anticipating getting everyone home, the race for water. But the bartender is BUSY AS f***. So you you wait and tip extra, you need the water, the geezer, or your whole party is SCREWED. But the bartender delivers, diluting your Jameson sins. Oh no let's go.

Totally not drink. Lol.

If anyone needs me I'll be napping on the couch at work today. :straightface:

My neighbor's grand-daughter just had a baby. She has two uteruses. It's her third kid, the first two kids were born in one uterus, the third in the other. THey ended up removing all of her uteruses due to potential complications in the future, but I didn't even know that could happen. She'd get two periods a month for years thinking she was just irregular. She could also technically be three months pregnant in one uterus, then get pregnant in the second and carry two babies from different conceptions at the same time!

Which song is worse, "The Joker" or "Hotel California"?

Hotel California.

Which is worse, "Bennie and the Jets" or "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"?

Last edited:
hotel california is an awesome song and seger (unless im thining of the wrong one) is great. im gonna go with the other guy since ive never heard of him.

"donovan or cat stevens", whos better

I see that we've reached the depths of a new low on this site.

Who the f*** wants to be stuck at a hotel that's out of wine for ETERNITY? Nobody. I'd rather have a long-winded minstrel yammer on about a joker tyvm.

I wish aspiring singers today strived to sing more like Nina Simone and less like Mariah Carey.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom