Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Re: 10:30 am, why am I here? I have better things to do

and no, I don't see, mainly, three of arguably the most mean spirited posters still allowed to post here under registered usernames as constituting a "majority" :cool:

Three sharks in a vast ocean of sea life are not the majority (agree)--just the most ruthless predators in sight.

now do I agree with how ReBi chooses to deal with the constant attention she gets from you guys?
of course not

Fighting back is not always the best thing to do. But have you noticed that Pet Troll has been conspicuously absent after I outed him yesterday? Running scared? I think so. Sometimes fighting back IS the right thing to do.

however, it goes deeper than that, I believe that the site has it in for her, hence why they allow so many anonymous posts directed at her through
so sorry, given that added degree of persecution, I'd like to think I'd defend anybody* here if they were made to endure what she has to :straightface:

*=especially if my Dodgers are winning :p

Haha. There is no conspiracy against me Robby. If David wanted me gone he could simply ban me. David allowed those anonymous posts as they seemed to be being made from different users. Proxies. He errors on the side of caution, because he believes in freedom of speech. Pet Troll was one person who looked like many.

So is it acceptable for Viva to post pics of suicides? He knows my brother committed suicide by hanging. I did not choose that. If that is not a personal insult of the most offensive kind, I do not know what is. Or is it OK for him to call me old and wrinkly? Anorexic? You never, ever call anyone else out on their insults. But strangely show support for them... egging them on. Button pusher is an understatement. Why hold me to higher standards? I don't get it.

Btw, I did not see the posts telling you to ride off a cliff.

Beep. Wrong. FBE.
I knew nothing of the such.

So is it acceptable for Viva to post pics of suicides? He knows my brother committed suicide by hanging. I did not choose that. If that is not a personal insult of the most offensive kind, I do not know what is. Or is it OK for him to call me old and wrinkly? Anorexic? You never, ever call anyone else out on their insults. But strangely show support for them... egging them on. Button pusher is an understatement. Why hold me to higher standards? I don't get it.

Btw, I did not see the posts telling you to ride off a cliff.

This is not about Viva. If I laugh at something he posts, it isn't a sign of solidarity. I don't have any desire to take sides or form allegiances here. I really don't. It's too much effort.
I want to come here and have a few laughs.

Why shouldn't I hold you to a higher standard? A few posts above, I believe you were criticizing him for posting quick one line comments and gifs.
Clearly, he's not quite as bright as you and shouldn't be held to the same standard. :rolleyes:

Beep. Wrong. FBE.
I knew nothing of the such.

You learned about my brother two days ago via that link posted in the site suggestions forum. You have mentioned suicide and hanging three times since then. Search it. RBE. Reason-based epistemology.

You are a horrible person. I have the evidence to prove it. RBE.

You learned about my brother two days ago via that link posted in the site suggestions forum. You have mentioned suicide and hanging three times since then. Search it. RBE. Reason-based epistemology.

You are a horrible person. I have the evidence to prove it. RBE.

Is this the same evidence you used to prove that me, Skylarker, Dave, Morrithey, whoever you're claiming it is now was your anonymous troll?

Is this the same evidence you used to prove that me, Skylarker, Dave, Morrithey, whoever you're claiming it is now was your anonymous troll?

The image signature, you are so fancifully flying, is all the evidence one needs. RBE.

- - - Updated - - -

This is not about Viva. If I laugh at something he posts, it isn't a sign of solidarity. I don't have any desire to take sides or form allegiances here. I really don't. It's too much effort.
I want to come here and have a few laughs.

Why shouldn't I hold you to a higher standard? A few posts above, I believe you were criticizing him for posting quick one line comments and gifs.
Clearly, he's not quite as bright as you and shouldn't be held to the same standard. :rolleyes:

I give up. Carry on.

putting insults in your signature is pretty lame man

interesting way to answer that question :straightface: for once, could you just admit it? I have not talked about this with her at all, but I noticed the exact same coincidence
now maybe it was unconscious on your part, and I didn't want to mention it because that would just be feeding the flames you guys seem to be pretty good at igniting all by yourselves
however, since she has to have come to the same conclusion independent of me, I felt the need to say something
but really I would respect you more if you just admitted that yes, you knew you had something hurtful you could post directed @ her
and you did it, likely without hesitation
and I get it, you guys have spent so long savaging each other on here, I would not expect you to do anything else
a 2nd "however", if you cannot admit that something like this happened, then at least admit to yourself, to not do so would be the greatest mistake
I don't like to think of you as being truly delusional, just willing to lie in your ongoing, never ending, flame war :(

of course, I have no proof you knew that about her brother, how could I?
so since I could be wrong, I am sorry if I thought this of you :o

Last edited:
Re: 10:30 am, why am I here? I have better things to do

David allowed those anonymous posts as they seemed to be being made from different users. Proxies. He errors on the side of caution, because he believes in freedom of speech. Pet Troll was one person who looked like many.

No, I believe those posts were allowed because of "right to reply." You cling to the idea it was all one person. It was not. You're suffering from the ultimate sin, FBE.

Whatever the case, you are creating a fantasy, "Person X is attacking me," and changing the identity of Person X to fit your latest theory. That you purport motives to David to back up your latest theory is a great example of why you are "attacked." Of course by attacked you mean disputed and ridiculed.

Where do you get the idea there were "proxies?" "Proxies" was David's reason not to try to establish that you were calling numerous posters by the same name, but he never said anyone used proxies. He suggested it was a botnet, too. Do you think he believes it was a botnet? Perhaps it was a botnet all using proxies? We don't know because no one checked, on the record. But I suspect David likes to know what's happening on his site, and I suspect he has a pretty good idea who was posting and from where.

Also, none of this means the site is out to get you. I'd like to believe that but it's Robby's theory and he is consistently wrong.

Re: putting insults in your signature is pretty lame man

interesting way to answer that question :straightface: for once, could you just admit it? I have not talked about this with her at all, but I noticed the exact same coincidence
now maybe it was unconscious on your part, and I didn't want to mention it because that would just be feeding the flames you guys seem to be pretty good at igniting all by yourselves
however, since she has to have come to the same conclusion independent of me, I felt the need to say something
but really I would respect you more if you just admitted that yes, you knew you had something hurtful you could post directed @ her
and I get it, you guys have spent so long savaging each other on here, I would not expect you to do anything else
a 2nd "however", if you cannot admit that something like this happened, then at least admit to yourself, to not do so would be the greatest mistake
I don't like to think of you as being truly delusional, just willing to lie in your ongoing, never ending, flame war :(

He knew. That he can't own it makes him a coward. He wants to hurt me. But wants to conceal his monstrosity to others. This makes him passive aggressive in my book. And we all know what they say about passive aggressives. Beneath the surface they are spineless.

He knew. That he can't own it makes him a coward. He wants to hurt me. But wants to conceal his monstrosity to others. This makes him passive aggressive in my book. And we all know what they say about passive aggressives. Beneath the surface they are spineless.
I would not have mentioned it all if I did not suspect that he knew what he was doing :straightface:
also, what I am actually thinking about right now are a couple of other things:
1. its interesting to me how the term "passive aggressive", at least for me, has changed in meaning with the rise of the internet
1smoke_zps79c1485a.gif

I use to think of assertive aggressive as being :gun: & everything else as "passive aggressive" :cool:
2. looks like Dodgers fielding is going to cost them another game :(
3. I have time to watch the "Daily Show" only if I take a cab to work
33_zps309c1b2e.gif

4. I really should make sure to shave today, I have to give a presentation on "classroom discipline"
5. my 8 year old students are more well behaved then some on here
6. oh, look at the time, been here 5 minutes longer then I intended, must go now
leave-1_zps8ce65706.gif

Robby, you've been around this forum long enough to know that I don't give a f***. You act like I haven't publicly done and said worse on this forum. If I knew about her brother hanging himself and wanted to mock it, I would've and would've done so unabashedly.

All of this just sounds like grasping at straws to gather up sympathy...

I would not have mentioned it all if I did not suspect that he knew what he was doing :straightface:
also, what I am actually thinking about right now are a couple of other things:
1. its interesting to me how the term "passive aggressive", at least for me, has changed in meaning with the rise of the internet
1smoke_zps79c1485a.gif

I use to think of assertive aggressive as being :gun: & everything else as "passive aggressive" :cool:
2. looks like Dodgers fielding is going to cost them another game :(
3. I have time to watch the "Daily Show" only if I take a cab to work
33_zps309c1b2e.gif

4. I really should make sure to shave today, I have to give a presentation on "classroom discipline"
5. my 8 year old students are more well behaved then some on here
6. oh, look at the time, been here 5 minutes longer then I intended, must go now
leave-1_zps8ce65706.gif

Six things on my mind:

1. Bundy and guns don't mix.
2. Alcohol and guns don't mix.
3. I hate the Republican agenda.
4. It is starting to get hot here.
5. I have a headache.
6. I am going to bed soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Robby, you've been around this forum long enough to know that I don't give a f***. You act like I haven't publicly done and said worse on this forum. If I knew about her brother hanging himself and wanted to mock it, I would've and would've done so unabashedly.

All of this just sounds like grasping at straws to gather up sympathy...

You can mock it all you want. It only says something about you. The shock factor has already worn off.

Re: robby for husband #3

and no, I don't see, mainly, three of arguably the most mean spirited posters still allowed to post here under registered usernames as constituting a "majority" :cool:

You're allowed to post here after claiming I was raped and should either kill myself or be committed, making fun of a kid for missing school for a year because his brother died, making sexual advances towards an underage girl, etc. I could go on but you know what you've done and there is no point mentioning any more than that at this juncture. The point is, you're a hypocrite. If you think avoiding conflict and being a snob about it makes you better than any of us, then I think you did a little too much blow back in the day.

It isn't just three people fed up with her crap. It's just three very vocal people fed up with her crap. To dismiss it as just three people is to dismiss her attacks on users like Justin Playfair, Luke Action McClure, troublelovesme, mozza, Mozambiguous, Iona Mink, Reelaround, NHNS, no1uno, etc. And if you want to play by her rules, she is also guilty by association for all the instances of trolling from playcat2000 she supported.

now do I agree with how ReBi chooses to deal with the constant attention she gets from you guys?
of course not
however, it goes deeper than that, I believe that the site has it in for her, hence why they allow so many anonymous posts directed at her through

She brings it all on herself...and if you can't see that or choose not to see that (as you usually do with women) then that is your problem.

so sorry, given that added degree of persecution, I'd like to think I'd defend anybody* here if they were made to endure what she has to :straightface:

What about the people who have to endure her? :lbf:

Ok I don't agree with the ferver at which it is laid on sometimes but some of it is self perpetuated and inflicted with continued responses. It's sad how it escalates.

The saddest part of the last couple pages for me was the "you haven't talked to me in 4 weeks and I'm going to pout because you shouldn't have a life because I can't possibly think you would be busier or more important than me". That's not rude, that's exactly how I read it. I have to give trouble props here because explained herself gracefully and made the claim look foolish. The perception is the person was really hurt, but rationally speaking, the digital stuff is mostly extra in peoples full and real lives. If I get busy it may be the first thing I turn off. Lesson I think for someone so it's good I guess.

Again do I think it is warranted page after page after page. I don't care, its the internet and you responded. Nothing you do or say can control anyone. Most, when they feel that, respond by letting you know, you can't say that to me so here. They respond within the rules. Understand those rules. You are not a victim. Anyone made fun of here can't be hurt, they can hurt themselves by being affected. Get strong. Don't respond. Go have the conversations you want to have with the people who want to have them with you. Be happy. But you have heard this before so it will probably not do anything. But I did not write this post for you, I wrote it for me. I'm worth saying this to so it's not wasted time.

Last edited:
it should go without saying, but in case it doesn't

obviously, I do not agree with Viva Hate's characterization of events here at Solo from a time before he was banned :eek:
then I was eventually too :o though him for far longer :p and that's good enough for me :)
I have moved on, by that I mean not spending most of my time here engaging in the same idiotic behavior that we both did back in the day :crazy:
however, he is younger than me and I still have some hope for him and so shall continue to take the high road and be the better person if you will :thumb:
also, in order to set an example for others
21.gif

Last edited:
10259975_643564289031892_7583884689406268334_n.jpg

Re: it should go without saying, but in case it doesn't

obviously, I do not agree with Viva Hate's characterization of events here at Solo from a time before he was banned :eek:
then I was eventually too :o though him for far longer :p and that's good enough for me :)
I have moved on, by that I mean not spending most of my time here engaging in the same idiotic behavior that we both did back in the day :crazy:
however, he is younger than me and I still have some hope for him and so shall continue to take the high road and be the better person if you will :thumb:
also, in order to set an example for others
21.gif

You wanna play games?
OK. I'll play with you.
You wanna play rough?
OK.

Say hello to my little thread:
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/130661-Have-you-forgotten-Robby-I-didn-t

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom