Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Pancakes will make tomorrow easier. They will soak up the Braithewaite Explosion fun. That is my theory.

(Ugh and tomorrow's a floor day. I will survive. OMG tonight so much work done. Amazeballs.)

Someone stole my username :straightface:

It is not stolen, but I agree that site administrator should modify the registration system.

It should not be allowed to a new user to register a user name which has been already taken or one is very similar to taken ones.

I dislike to see the same user names.

Last edited:
It is not stolen, but I agree that site administrator should modify the registration system.

It should not be allowed to a new user to register a user name which has been already taken or one is very similar to taken ones.

Just curious - how is it possible to know if a name has already been taken?
I remember there used to be a list of all the registered users, along with their post count.

Oh...I was just kidding, just put the wrong emoticon maybe! Not a big problem, really..

Just curious - how is it possible to know if a name has already been taken?
I remember there used to be a list of all the registered users, along with their post count.

Current setting is very lenient, if a new user typed in the exact user name such as yours (ie troubleluvsme), it would say that the name has been taken.

At least three users registered as Viva Hate (vivahate / VivaHate etc).

David removed users directory section in 2011 because it took too much time to load.

Current setting is very lenient, if a new user typed in the exact user name such as yours (ie troubleluvsme), it would say that the name has been taken.

At least three users registered as Viva Hate (vivahate / VivaHate etc).

David removed users directory section in 2011 because it took too much time to load.

Thank you for the explanation.

oh, I never knew the reason why, thanks
anyways, I am currently thinking that if this indigestion does not go away soon, then I may have to search my room for a
1smoke_zps79c1485a.gif

the one thing that seems to work best at settling the piece of shit I have for a stomach :cool:

oh, I never knew the reason why, thanks
anyways, I am currently thinking that if this indigestion does not go away soon, then I may have to search my room for a
1smoke_zps79c1485a.gif

the one thing that seems to work best at settling the piece of shit I have for a stomach :cool:

Have you tried Rantidine (Zantac)? I swear by it.

Have you tried Rantidine (Zantac)? I swear by it.
I had a supply of similar stuff when I came here, burned through it over the summer :straightface:
hopefully I am just going through a phase, maybe the not smoking, higher temperatures and eating more fried food :sick:
or I could just get someone to find out some Chinese equivalent to what I took before, but I don't like to discuss those sort of things, except on here :p

h906A467E

I'm taking my mom and her obese chihuahua to Blessing of the Animals tomorrow. God help me. (I think I'll tuck him in a backpack since he doesn't walk too well for long.) She said "Amie we don't have to go, you could just give them a bath." I need to get her out of the house before she breaks the record of consecutive hours of watching reruns of The Voice. I have a hankering for a chile relleno too. :cool:

At a party tonight the two dogs barked at me for an hour straight. They didn't do that with anyone else.

At a party tonight the two dogs barked at me for an hour straight. They didn't do that with anyone else.

It's because you're special so don't do anything stupid like kill yourself or drive without a seatbelt. And maybe go to the doctor since dogs act weird around cancer.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom