Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Last edited by a moderator:
What a f***en night. GODDAM! Goddam. :D

I would strongly advise against ordering the pizza at The Rainbow Room. I've had the shits so bad all day I've nearly wiped the pucker right off my asshole. My anus is on fire.

lol not me. id like to live forever as i love life. just for fun what century would you pick and why

Good for you if you love life. I have already enough of it.. Anyway, 19th century: a bit of Wuthering heights, a bit of Anna Karenina... love, passion, drama and at last I die. It doesn't work in this century, people are not attracted, it sounds scary, they say...

I just want to f*** and listen to music. :)

Good for you if you love life. I have already enough of it.. Anyway, 19th century: a bit of Wuthering heights, a bit of Anna Karenina... love, passion, drama and at last I die. It doesn't work in this century, people are not attracted, it sounds scary, they say...

i do love life but it honestly took some work. i think of life a fight almost with unwanted feelings to be sentient beings trying to influence/defeat me and i use the anger that generates and put it into will and eventually it really paid off. i dont mean this literally of course, i only mean to say that i feel i eventually won the fight with myself and my environment and life just couldnt make me sad anymore no matter what it did to me. i had earned to spit in its eye so to speak and smile. i lost large portions of shame and fear and felt great all around. i also found to my surprise that my new found state changed the way others interacted with me or others when i was around and this led to a positive feedback loop til i just maxed out on feeling good and confident. as for love and passion i can only hope you get it anyway despite being in the twenty first century

i do love life but it honestly took some work. i think of life a fight almost with unwanted feelings to be sentient beings trying to influence/defeat me and i use the anger that generates and put it into will and eventually it really paid off. i dont mean this literally of course, i only mean to say that i feel i eventually won the fight with myself and my environment and life just couldnt make me sad anymore no matter what it did to me. i had earned to spit in its eye so to speak and smile. i lost large portions of shame and fear and felt great all around. i also found to my surprise that my new found state changed the way others interacted with me or others when i was around and this led to a positive feedback loop til i just maxed out on feeling good and confident. as for love and passion i can only hope you get it anyway despite being in the twenty first century

'...bad dreams in the night
they told me I was going to lose the fight...'

Last edited by a moderator:
It could be because I was high, but I think I just witnessed the worst comedian bomb event of all time open for this band. And bizarrely, he still pitted the crowd against each other, as a train wreck he still had power. It was surreal and pathetic.

In other news I once ideated a comedian could open a show? Scrap that. Although maybe a comedian who actually told jokes but I think once the house music stops at a music show and a man stands and talks at you it totally kills the mood. In fact it sorta busted the whole show a bit, at least the first half.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom