Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm not going to be getting any sleep tonight with this toothache that has taken over my whole head.

oohhhh i feel for ya. my wife just had a filling two days ago but she was brave. im rendered trembling personally by any tooth dilemma as im horrified by the dentist. hope its a simple ache

oohhhh i feel for ya. my wife just had a filling two days ago but she was brave. im rendered trembling personally by any tooth dilemma as im horrified by the dentist. hope its a simple ache

I've got some tooth numbing tackle among other things. I can't do the dentist until Monday so I'm just going to have to tough it out. This is ALL I've been thinking about for two days now.

I learned yesterday that my God-fearing, evangelical Great Grandfather cheated on his wife...with her sister. :straightface: My family tree has so much sisterdrama it's ridiculous.

Barney has a tummy ache now I'm pretty sure is directly linked to the amount of time he spent in the kitchen with my brother yesterday. :straightface: Turkey grease gut.

I brought my sister to Hobby Lobby, the (dark) arts and (witch) craft store. There's so much stuff she gets overwhelmed and her brain shuts down and she doubts her creativity. I am so sorry. Not my intention at all. I need to back the f*** down. Namaste.

It's 78 F, sunny, with low humidity. Absolutely perfect weather.

Is that winter temps in Arizona? It would qualify as a heatwave over here, even in the middle of July :D.

45 F here (7 Celsius) - foggy and raining. I like the atmosphere and the sound of the rain.

Is that winter temps in Arizona? It would qualify as a heatwave over here, even in the middle of July :D.

45 F here (7 Celsius) - foggy and raining. I like the atmosphere and the sound of the rain.

I love the sound and atmosphere of the rain as well. We have mild winters here. It gets cold at night though. Average temp here in the summer is 100 F plus. Fortunately it cools down at night.

I should be finishing taking down Fall at my bosses but I think I'm going to cover the hole on the floor that my Mexican neighbor says in broken English lets cockroaches in that get in her hair. :squiffy: I have no idea what she's talking about bc the hole goes to the underside of a cupboard and not where roaches could get in, (or in her hair, babes can I borrow Gustavo please kthx) but maybe she knows something I don't and I have a saw and wood and screws so can cover it.

Look at this amazing voodoo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently Jonah Hill has really good taste? Or he has a really good decorator. Or both. Or the apartment is just styled for sale. Whatever, $3.8 million. f***!
http://www.6sqft.com/jonah-hill-put...8-million-looking-to-make-a-1-million-profit/

That corner cabinet in the kitchen has to go, though.

Jonah Hill definitely does have a decorator. Jake Gyllenhall...not so much. Or if he does he needs to fire them. :D (House has potential though. :cool: Curious why no bedroom shots.)

http://www.latimes.com/business/realestate/hot-property/la-fi-1130-hotprop-20141130-story.html

Last edited:
I had a disc replaced in my neck a few months ago. Yesterday it rained and today it's wet out with more rain on the way. And my neck keeps popping in a bizarre way I've never heard. No pain, just a "pop" when I turn it certain directions. I think this pretty much answers the question if I'll ever live in England or Portland. :D

Don't do drugs, kids.

15923235162_faa1c14daa_b.jpg

My friend Chris is a good egg with a FRIED brain. His idea of cutting loose is two hookers and a questionable eight ball. He'd snort anything, he likes good music though.

Jesse Tobias had to tell Chris to tone it down at the Roxy once. :D I was mortified. Today I laugh about it.

I like to think of Gogo as where my world and Morrissey's world collide.

Last edited:
Don't do drugs, kids.

15923235162_faa1c14daa_b.jpg

My friend Chris is a good egg with a FRIED brain. His idea of cutting loose is two hookers and a questionable eight ball. He'd snort anything, he likes good music though.

Jesse Tobias had to tell Chris to tone it down at the Roxy once. :D I was mortified. Today I laugh about it.

I like to think of Gogo as where my world and Morrissey's world collide.

Gahhhh! I sold Gogo up dumdum river, I just reread this after it got a ton more likes and I read it wrong the first time. He was asking what show we were at. Keep in mind this is the same man who wanted to take the train up to Seattle Washington to visit Kurt Cobain's hometown and maybe go see the nation's capitol and say hi to the president. Stupid questions are not uncommon from him. But not this time. :D

15924597515_5000f19df2_o.png

Chills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom