Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

wannagethighwannagethighwannagethigh, etc. :(

Yeah me too a lil bit. Mac stores in general give me agida. Will it make you feel cool if I start calling you home skillet? You know since you're into the whole cooking potato thing? :p

Having a special name is indicative of friendships/relevance to other people, so I'd feel pretty cool if anyone called me home skillet.

Even insults equate to importance! :)

My sister's dog just tried to eat a lightbulb off of the Christmas tree. My mom caught her with it in her mouth. This is the same dog that was pooping blood last month. The vet was like, "Has she gotten into anything?" and my parents were like, "I don't think so." This dog is sneaky. And suicidal.

My sister's dog just tried to eat a lightbulb off of the Christmas tree. My mom caught her with it in her mouth. This is the same dog that was pooping blood last month. The vet was like, "Has she gotten into anything?" and my parents were like, "I don't think so." This dog is sneaky. And suicidal.

Thats a wierd dog.I saw a Chihuahua kill a massive Rottweiler once.Chased it up the road and killed it.

Having a special name is indicative of friendships/relevance to other people, so I'd feel pretty cool if anyone called me home skillet.

Even insults equate to importance! :)

Mkay, Home skillet. :flowers:

Last night I went to listen to Sogyal Rinpoche give a public talk. He is the author of The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying and my friends teacher. It's made me think a lot of things.

thinking about the late christoher hitchens. wonderfully eloquent speaker, writer of exquistely crafted essays, razor sharp wit. sad to think i won't hear his voice again.

Last edited by a moderator:
THONX HOMBRINUS SKILLITUSSS!!!

Thinkin': God damn, Slowdive, get back together already... everybody's doin it!

Look at you, taking it up a notch with the latin. Homieskillet's all smart and shit. :D

I once worked with a guy called "Dollop" behind his back.He liked guns and knives and stuff.

I worked in recieving at a bookstore with a guy named Jack who had a weird skin condition, his face was flakey and he lived in a run-down motel in Santa Ana and rode a little two-stroke motorcycle and played bizarre death metal and Bob Dylan constantly. We called him Jack the Shipper.

I worked in recieving at a bookstore with a guy named Jack who had a weird skin condition, his face was flakey and he lived in a run-down motel in Santa Ana and rode a little two-stroke motorcycle and played bizarre death metal and Bob Dylan constantly. We called him Jack the Shipper.
At the same place as this Dollop,but before I started there,one of the managers surname was Mycock.They had some fun with that I heard.

Someone is sending emails to my personal email account, which has nothing to do with Morrissey-solo.com.

Shit-hole.

Please elaborate.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom