Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

No offense, but I think everyone on here should be thanking Viva-Hate right now for helping the Holywood Bowl footage and Mexico songs get into the public domain....just saying, it's a massive achievement and none of us would have had an idea how to make this all possible.

No offense, but I think everyone on here should be thanking Viva-Hate right now for helping the Holywood Bowl footage and Mexico songs get into the public domain....just saying, it's a massive achievement and none of us would have had an idea how to make this all possible.

You're a sweetheart Davie.

I like your signature! I've never seen that before...he should have thrown the bowl at him too! :p

hmm...why do lesbians like to become men? Isn't the whole point of a lesbian being a woman? wouldn't she be classed as a woman-to-male transvestite?

On "Come Dine With Me" the Vegetarian had a Salmon Dinner! WHAT?! She's obviously not a veggie then! She's a Pescetarian!

Too tired to know if I was up or down today at lunch, the man I am working for who is a 70-year-old Armenian tax accountant asked if I would take him to my next Morrissey show. :(

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom