Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

"How can I stave off sovriety a little longer now thatI am down to my last 16 oz'es of malt liquor?"

I find it quite funny that someone who can dish so much out, has a hard time getting it back. The very fact that you are so sensitive about being a drunk says more about you, than what others think. Lesson to be learned: Don't dish it out, if you cannot handle the backlash.

drunk-bloke-o.gif

As it is now, it's very convenient whenever I say something that get's someone panties in a bunch to just be told, "oh, you're a just a drunken asshole, we don't have to listen or think about anything you say because you're just an alcoholic, yeah, that's it, problem solved"...

This is how I feel about what you think of me, alchy.

melhor-do-melhor-do-mundo-o.gif

Fact is, everyone can see you're on the verge of a nervous breakdown, you are angry and your taste in Bruce Springsteen albums are laughable. Your posts say more about you, than anything or anyone else.
The fact that you posted a picture of a child ill on this forum really says how sick, severely mentally deficient, sociopathic, and dangerously depressed you are. You subjecting an innocent child to the mockery of your enemies on a web forum is not only child abuse, but local law enforcement and child welfare services should pay you a visit immediately. Instead of trying to convince everyone on a Morrissey website how clever you are, why don't you crack open a brewsky and concentrate your efforts on a cure for said ill child. You should feel ashamed for the rest of your life for what you did, it wasn't funny. All because you got rejected in your bromance, it's quite sick.

I'm not sensitive about anything,

It's ridiculous that someone of your intelligence and age and obviously genuine dedication to Morrissey's music, and this site in general, would take that statement of mine as anything other than blatant, non-malicious sarcasm. Your masturbatory habits are something I have no knowledge of; it was an obvious joke. That shouldn't need to be explained. Everyone here has a right to post to their heart's content and no one here has a "moot" opinion...not even Pale Blue Dot. (I think.) And if you'd really felt that insulted, to the point of retaliation, you should have said something privately. We spoken one-on-one several times in the past (granted, it's been awhile) and I've always been very open with you and you've always been very kind.

Yes, I do...partly because I have no shame in drinking at night: I work hard, I pay bills, I am sober all goddamned day and I do all of the adult bullshit that one is supposed to do. I see nothing wrong with drinking, provided it is done safely and in moderation. Getting a little hammered a few nights a week, in one's home, on beer, with no threat to personal health and no disruption of daily life duties is totally acceptable and nothing to be reproached for or to apologize for and certainly does not make me "a drunk." Drunk, but not a drunk.

If I ham it up a little on here about the booze, it's because I'm usually drunk at the time, or on the way. When you've had a few you talk a lot of shit, say a few things that embarrass you the next day, get into a few fights, and in general make things out to be a lot grander than they are. I'd rather that happened here, on a web forum in my home, than in a bar, where I could get arrested, f***ed up, or drive home drunk.

Jesus Christ, you people are so namby-pamby I can't believe I'm even justifying myself to you. But I'm really f***ing sick of the alcoholic accusations. I have never been arrested, never driven drunk, never lost a day of work, never been drunk in front of my children...hell, I rarely even wake up with a hangover.

But apparently, if I wanna keep posting here and not be annoyed to death or accused of physical/mental addictions by people who have absolutely no f***ing clue what they are saying, then I have to tone down any mentions of beer or drinking.

As it is now, it's very convenient whenever I say something that get's someone panties in a bunch to just be told, "oh, you're a just a drunken asshole, we don't have to listen or think about anything you say because you're just an alcoholic, yeah, that's it, problem solved"...

It's enough to drive a man to drink.

I apologize for jumping on the alcoholic bandwagon, I have no right to judge your character based on whatever personal habits you either do or do not have just as you have no right to assess mine or anyone else's for that matter intelligence level as a basis for who is worthy to have conversation with. It is little things like that that force me to deduce that maybe there's something going on that stretches beyond you just being snarky and fun. At one point, and it's been erased or edited, you suggested I wouldn't even know what an alcoholic is. Well, I do. And one of the hallmarks of alcoholics is inconsistency, something you are frequently. You say you're going to do your daddy chores and drink a six pack and answer a post, then you say you haven't had a drop. You act kind and supportive, then you lash out and accuse. You say you welcome everyone's ideas, then you proclaim that people are wrong and you are right and that's all she wrote, blah, blah, blah. Somethings going on and that fact is it really isn;t any of my business...until you make it my business when you become a dick to me and my friends on this board. I think you have a lot of interesting things to say and are an asset to discussion. But I also think that your inconsistency puts people on edge and makes them suspicious of you, and not in a good way. I could be wrong.

According to your 'reputation' you are.

Huh. I dunno. Maybe that means some of my posts have been tagged and soon I will be banned? I haven't figured out that system yet, I'm still working on the new way to post images without getting a thumbnail stuck in the mix. :p

Just uncheck the box that says 'Retrieve remote file and reference locally'.

I know. I always forget that extra step so I do it the old fashioned way and type out the tags. I was just being silly.

I can't speak danish.

I don't understand.

:D I'll have two, please. Thank you.

That's all you really need to know in Danish. You're done studying for the day. Take the rest of the night off.

:D I'll have two, please. Thank you.

That's all you really need to know in Danish. You're done studying for the day. Take the rest of the night off.

No, it doesn't. It translates as "I want to try have two please. Thank you." Try instead må jeg have to af dem? Tak.

No, it doesn't. It translates as "I want to try have two please. Thank you." Try instead må jeg have to af dem? Tak.

See? You know Danish! Such low self esteem.

Emil, de er en klippe stjerne. Gå få hende!

See? You know Danish! Such low self esteem.

When I said I can't speak it, I meant that literally. Sure, I can write danish, it's basically the same language as swedish. But to pronounce the damn words, that's a completely different matter.

Emil, de er en klippe stjerne. Gå få hende!

Emil, they are a rock of stars. Go get her!

What?

Emil, they are a rock of stars. Go get her!

What?

Emil, you are a rock star. Go get her!

I figured if you're bothering learning how to speak a language a girl must be involved. Why else would someone learn a language? :D

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom