Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I get mine because I am stressed. Mrs Davie is the only person I've been with and she is the same with me! So there! mehhhhhh!

That is what they all say and then BAM!...you wake up one day and you've died of syphilis.

nasty sod!

Don't blame me! Blame Missus Davie! I'm not the one who went to Euro Disney to ride "Space Mountain"! "Space Mountain" is just a dude named Niles who has bad teeth and a big penis who lives about 20 minutes from you.

I have a hankerin fer mashed potatoes! :yum: I think I'm actually going to make them rather than buy them from El Pollo Loco though. :p

I just spent $9 for six potatoes. :squiffy: No wonder people eat fast food.

Russet. And the pots too small to boil them all in, I just ditched about a buck fifty worth. :p

Been busy with work among other things. I suppose I got tired of all the negativity on here.

So now 2 days in a row. Guess I'm back. How you been?

Been busy with work among other things. I suppose I got tired of all the negativity on here.

So now 2 days in a row. Guess I'm back. How you been?

Nothing new. Staying alive, I guess. :p Maybe I'm a little too drunk to answer the question because I thought of about ten different answers that the non-drunk part of my brain said...."Mmmmmmmm, maybe don't go there." :D I'm fine though. The ennui of no more Morrissey is setting in. There. I said it. I'm having my Fellini moment over the course of several days instead of bawling the last night I saw him.

Are you going up to that Chicago show?

There's a big difference between an eccentric fairy and a bitter, alcoholic asshole who thinks he has it all figured out.

I spent all day running around with my mother doing some shopping. I got home at about 6:30 and my sister and her husband came over for dinner at about 6:45. I made falafel. Now we're sitting around playing scrabble. I f***ing HATE this. I seriously don't know what's wrong with me but I really f***ing hate the sound of other people's voices. They're loud and shrill and people always have to be tapping their fingernails. Anyone have a diagnosis for me?

Yes, it's normal. You're angry, like your boyfriend. You're a fat c***, with a fat ugly mother and a fat boyfriend, I'd be angry too. :laughing:

Abusive post

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, and there's a big difference between a lot of the things you say and anything I'd take seriously.

Not that it's any of your business, but I remembered Scrooged last night, it was one of my favorites as a kid, and I had put that clip here because I stumbled across it online a few seconds earlier; it was funny and it brought back good memories, as a random thing to watch. It's purely affection on my part for the film, as is the Annie Lennox/Al Green song in the other thread that I posted around the same time, and as is my user title.

It had nothing to do with me sending some thinly-veiled analogous message about how I have it all figured out and need to wake people up, or whatever you thought I was saying. That's absurd...why would I bother with most of these people?

That you read something personal into it speaks more to your total inability to interpret anything correctly, and your random forays into waspishness (despite your general false veneer of jolliness and amicability) and to your hunger for attention.

And by the way, I didn't drink a drop last night, Molly. Sorry to shatter your illusions. I do love this ridiculous "Skylarker's an alcoholic" bandwagon that a lot of you people are on lately. What exactly is the basis for this? That I like to drink beer, at night, in the privacy of my own home, while I'm f***ing around online, and sometimes I talk a lot of shit as a result?

This makes me an alcoholic?

You guys really set the bar pretty low for that stuff.

Then again, this is a Morrissey site. In bed by 10, tee-total, talk vociferously out of your ass...all those exciting things.

Awwww, what happened to you calling me ugly and the Georgie Girl video? I love that song! :flowers:

Skylarker, I think it actually a nice side to your personality that you had enough remorse/shame/whatever you felt to edit the post. Bygones.

And Crystal, a little hypocritical of you to comment on someone's drinking when it seems you are no stranger to a bevvie either.

This is my unwarranted opinion.

He said my opinion of a Morrissey song was moot and not up for discussion because I think all his songs are good and he can do no wrong and I should just return to my vibrator. He paved the road to character judgement based on no knowledge, I just put flowers on the path and called it a Skylarker Garden by addressing his penchant for being a poster who OFTEN says himself how much he's had to drink.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom