Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Prove it. You're probably a secret drop dead gorgeous wallflower.

Ha, I wish. :p I can look ok in pictures taken by myself (and on a very good day the occasional one taken by someone else, but that's quite rare), but some...just no. I was just tagged in a photo on facebook in which I am being caught by surprise, completely unaware I'm being photographed and pulling an extremely unattractive face. It is quite a funny picture, but very unflattering. The harsh truth of the camera eye, telling you all that you never wanted to know...:drama:

Last edited:
for gods sake....nobody's life is private if you have faceboookkkkkk! thank god I don't have that crap!

Ha, I wish. :p I can look ok in pictures taken by myself (and on a very good day the occasional one taken by someone else, but that's quite rare), but some...just no. I was just tagged in a photo on facebook in which I am being caught by surprise, completely unaware I'm being photographed and pulling an extremely unattractive face. It is quite a funny picture, but very unflattering. The harsh truth of the camera eye, telling you all that you never wanted to know...:drama:

Awwwwww, I found a cute pic of baby morrissey doing that earlier, but it's just a screen cap, he's just emoting or whatever. :p

morrissey_popquiz.jpg

Meh, facebook's ok. I don't really put personal stuff up on there anyway- people who do so and air their dirty laundry irritate me.

People rowing over a break up in a relationship! god help the further generations to come! Imagine our kids reading that crap in years to come! I hope facebook is burnt down the ground by then - in a metaphorical sense! :D

Meh, facebook's ok. I don't really put personal stuff up on there anyway- people who do so and air their dirty laundry irritate me.

One of my high school fb friends who normally posts his hunting pics :)mad:) posted something clever today about that:

There's a thin line between "I should do a status update about that" and "I should talk to a therapist about that."

I usually post my bizarre shit here because it's semi-anonymous. Or has the illusion of being that anyway. :p

Awwwwww, I found a cute pic of baby morrissey doing that earlier, but it's just a screen cap, he's just emoting or whatever. :p

morrissey_popquiz.jpg

I like that screencap, it's quite sweet. Yeah, some people (eg Morrissey) look a lot better 'emoting' than others (eg me). :p

People rowing over a break up in a relationship! god help the further generations to come! Imagine our kids reading that crap in years to come! I hope facebook is burnt down the ground by then - in a metaphorical sense! :D

Yes! I've seen that so many times, it makes me want to become somewhat violent.

One of my high school fb friends who normally posts his hunting pics :)mad:) posted something clever today about that:

There's a thin line between "I should do a status update about that" and "I should talk to a therapist about that."

I usually post my bizarre shit here because it's semi-anonymous. Or has the illusion of being that anyway. :p

That's quite astute. And yeah, I feel more comfortable airing slightly more personal frustrations on forums because of the perceived anonymity. I've vented about some quite personal stuff on here and elsewhere in the past, but it feels semi-ok because although I don't "know" the people in "real life", at least there aren't random acquaintances who I see in everyday life reading it. If that makes any sense whatsoever.

Also, I do not understand the appeal of The OC. My flatmates watch a bit of the boxset every night, but I usually retreat to my room at that point because for some reason I find it quite an irritating series.

Last edited:
One more hour til I pick up my groggy dog from the vet. I can't wait!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom