Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Of course Morrissey will do more concerts this year. Why on earth would he do a one-off in Kent after a break of one and a half year? It wouldn't make any sense.

A few numbers and one word....1988 Wolverhampton....

Not that I know about. But at least this means that he has not stopped completely. I just wonder how long I dare to wait before buying a ticket.

I wonder how long until he retires....hmm, waiting until he has a gig in Manchester.! I doubt he will go back to Liverpool now...

I wonder how long until he retires....hmm, waiting until he has a gig in Manchester.! I doubt he will go back to Liverpool now...

I'm hoping he will do a UK tour. Hopefully a couple of gigs in London that I can go to and since I want to go to Manchester that would be the perfect opportunity!

A few numbers and one word....1988 Wolverhampton....

But that was something completely different. You can hardly compare the Kent festival gig with Wolverhampton '88.

I'm hoping he will do a UK tour. Hopefully a couple of gigs in London that I can go to and since I want to go to Manchester that would be the perfect opportunity!

Yeah we should meet up at the Morrissey Manchester Gig! Come on Morrissey, do it for ussss! :D

But that was something completely different. You can hardly compare the Kent festival gig with Wolverhampton '88.

True....1988 = the past, Smiths Farewell concert, Craig Gannon, Sweet And Tendor Hooligan, Stop Me If You've Heard This One Before, good
2011 = The future, mehh, This Charming Man (played crap), First Of The Terrible Moz Songs To Die, probably shit
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
True....1988 = the past, Smiths Farewell concert, Craig Gannon, Sweet And Tendor Hooligan, Stop Me If You've Heard This One Before, good
2011 = The future, mehh, probably shit
:D

In the future when all's well.

One can hope.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom