Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

What on earth am I going to do with all these hot peppers I grew ? Chilli, anyone?

LastPeppers2009.jpg

They look like well-raised chillis.

Someone here got a packet of chillis that has "handle wearing gloves" written on the packet, they're so strong!
How hot does it need to get? Someone cooked, throwing one chilli in a huge vat of soup and we were all gasping from the heat. :eek::eek:

I prefer plainer food. Not too much spice.

They look like well-raised chillis.

Someone here got a packet of chillis that has "handle wearing gloves" written on the packet, they're so strong!
How hot does it need to get? Someone cooked, throwing one chilli in a huge vat of soup and we were all gasping from the heat. :eek::eek:

I prefer plainer food. Not too much spice.

Chillis are a lot less spicy if you remove the seeds and the ribs.

@the Cat's Mother: They are gorgeous! You should send my h some, he'd be grateful to you forever.

I'm thinking what a shame. An article about 2 Japanese submarines that were captured off the coast of Hawaii after WWII then sunk after their secrets were gleaned by the Americans so that the Russians didn't learn about them. Still, the images are haunting (even though I think they were generated on a computer) but to take something so advanced for it's time and sink it so nobody else finds out...what a shame.

50471569.jpg

No, what we have is not chilli but paprika. It's either sweet or spicy, but it tastes different from chilli, strangely enough.

Well, if you want some, send me your addy and I'll box you some up and post them. Assuming it's legal to send fruits to Hungary ( you never know with the EU these days :rolleyes:).

Chrissie hates aubergines?
I wish I could cook her lovely grilled aubergines with haccho miso.

I think a barrow-boy type is going to do something flashy with mushrooms for her.

Chrissie's just been involved in a wine-tasting; taking a goodly swig and declaring "Well, I'll drink anything!" :lbf:

I'm thinking that the Modcloth.com banners with the sideways girls are driving me batty! Every time one comes on this site I tilt my head before realizing it's one of those blasted ads again!

Aaaah, vent over.

7 weeks till Im giving birth to my first baby, and there the dad slammed the door and drove away... Can't say I'm feeling good :tears:

There must be something heavy going on in his life not to empathize with a pregnant daughter. Rub your belly and stay comfortable, hopefully he'll come around to his senses. (Also when someone shuts a door it's God telling you he loves you, it doesn't make sense but it's 100% true. :o)

There must be something heavy going on in his life not to empathize with a pregnant daughter. Rub your belly and stay comfortable, hopefully he'll come around to his senses. (Also when someone shuts a door it's God telling you he loves you, it doesn't make sense but it's 100% true. :o)
haha not my father, the baby's.. anyway, we'll have to work it out, dont we? :o :( God telling me he loves me yeah.. probably i'll pray a little, it might help :eek:

haha not my father, the baby's.. anyway, we'll have to work it out, dont we? :o :( God telling me he loves me yeah.. probably i'll pray a little, it might help :eek:

Oh, it's dad? Maybe it's phantom pregnancy bitchiness retranslated into testosterone and the translation doesn't quite work out. And you don't have to pray if you don't want to, God's on it I bet. Keep baby cozy, kinda easy in your tummy I guess. Play him some Morrissey. I bet babies love Sing Your Life. "...walk right up to the umbilical cord and sing..." :D

I totally agree.

Never understand the popularity of so-called diva singers such as Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Amy Winehouse etc.

Indeed.
I just saw a bit of later with Jools and couldn't stand more then 5 seconds of her jazzed up drivel.

Amen.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom