Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

My lower back has been freaking killing me. wtf.

Skipped the workout, drinking a beer (Bitburger) instead.

I'm wondering why so many of the people on the first pages of this thread, some with thousands of posts, have gone or stopped posting at least. not heard from hatful for months.

I'm on a singing course, a kind of fast track choir (an attempt to put a choir together in two weeks, bizzarely it's working) and I've been given a solo part in the grand finale of the show we're putting on :) Very happy. I just hope that I can hold up ok on the day, because it's quite high (for me at least), quiet fast and I'm likely to get a case of OH GOD THERE ARE PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME HIDE! :eek: :lbf:

If you've ever seen Hairspray, the song we're doing is Can't Stop the Beat, and I've got the solo from the start until the first 'cause can't stop the beat' :)

I'm a newly vegetarian, so how to maintain staying a veg when 99.99% of what my mum cooks is meat... When am I going to be financially independent??!

Oh, I LOVE music!!!

Why did I get into The Smiths? I'm already down in the dumps most of the time :tears:

Why do I always overthink everything I say or do? I'm even hesitated about posting this now :squiffy:

Evertime I think about doing this essay that I have absolutely no information on I feel like bashing my head against my desk until I bleed myself to sleep. Need to go to a library. Tomorrow.

Terrible.
What else have you been up to today?

Erm, got up at 10, lounged about watching alternate louis theroux and videos of john cale, got up and washed my hair around half 4, read for a bit, had a mini row with my mum, went to my dad's for some money and then came back.

And with the exception of going to get my railcard on wednesday, today has been the most exciting day of the week.

How's your week been?

Erm, got up at 10, lounged about watching alternate louis theroux and videos of john cale, got up and washed my hair around half 4, read for a bit, had a mini row with my mum, went to my dad's for some money and then came back.

And with the exception of going to get my railcard on wednesday, today has been the most exciting day of the week.

How's your week been?

It's been ok, pretty uneventful.
Do you like Antony and The Johnsons? I'm going through a little phase...

Feeling positive even though things aren't so positive.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom