Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I hurt. Being groped all night makes me glad Rocky is but once a week.

And Nine Inch Nails & Janes Addiction today<3

I just took my little girl to an eye appt (her 1st, needed for entering K next year) and the office reeked of stale & fresh cig smoke. :sick: I could tell the receptionist smoked (gruff voice and hacker's cough) tho not sure about the doc, whose been in business there for 44 years (some of his equipment looked ancient :o) but all over the office were Thank you for not Smoking signs. :confused: There's not one window in the office & I guess the upstairs tenants smoke too...:sick:...ugh, don't think I'll go back. I'm finally over feeling naseous. Oh, btw my kid is 'perfect' ;) He gave her one of those (ancient) gold stars on her chart. :lbf:

I just took my little girl to an eye appt (her 1st, needed for entering K next year) and the office reeked of stale & fresh cig smoke. :sick: I could tell the receptionist smoked (gruff voice and hacker's cough) tho not sure about the doc, whose been in business there for 44 years (some of his equipment looked ancient :o) but all over the office were Thank you for not Smoking signs. :confused: There's not one window in the office & I guess the upstairs tenants smoke too...:sick:...ugh, don't think I'll go back. I'm finally over feeling naseous. Oh, btw my kid is 'perfect' ;) He gave her one of those (ancient) gold stars on her chart. :lbf:

I never knew that eye exams were required to enter some schools.
That must have been an unpleasant experience with the smoke smell...yuck.
But, I'm glad her eyes are perfect. :thumb:

I never knew that eye exams were required to enter some schools.
That must have been an unpleasant experience with the smoke smell...yuck.
But, I'm glad her eyes are perfect. :thumb:

New as of Jan 2008 & only in the City from what the Brenda Vaccaro-sounding receptionist told me. I can't believe how immediately I felt sick. I have a slight headache. There was also a sign that said, Smoking Can Impair Your Night Vision :squiffy:

New as of Jan 2008 & only in the City from what the Brenda Vaccaro-sounding receptionist told me. I can't believe how immediately I felt sick. I have a slight headache. There was also a sign that said, Smoking Can Impair Your Night Vision :squiffy:

Well, I guess that having a smokey office is good for their business!
More people will have impaired eyesight.

My friend and I have been playing this game called Bands You Just Can't Stand or Bands You Change The XM Channel On and via the cosmos I think Morrissey indirectly answered the question too. :o Do you think he particularly doesn't like The Talking Heads?

My friend and I have been playing this game called Bands You Just Can't Stand or Bands You Change The XM Channel On and via the cosmos I think Morrissey indirectly answered the question too. :o Do you think he particularly doesn't like The Talking Heads?

what are you talking about?

Watched Comedy Roadshow on BBC1 or whatever it's called and loved this comedian called Rhod Gilbert.Haven't laughed as much since last nights "Hatchett Job" over in The Sty.:D

is there someone on here who looks a lot like this actress?

maxwellmartin_profile.jpg

i was watching a movie with her in it and couldn't get over how familiar she looked. i think it might be someone off here she reminds me of. could be wrong though.

i just went to this pub, planning on spending at least an hour or there, drinking myself silly. the place was full of morbidly obese goth girls making out with each other. had i been slightly drunker getting there i may have enjoyed it. i'm back home to drink on my own.

is there someone on here who looks a lot like this actress?

maxwellmartin_profile.jpg

i was watching a movie with her in it and couldn't get over how familiar she looked. i think it might be someone off here she reminds me of. could be wrong though.

:lbf: Sometimes, No Place Like Rome sees people and he doesn't recognize them either. :tears:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom