Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I almost forgot my hubby today on the bus. :D We were on our way to ikea and took the bus towards the metro. My h was sitting next to the window. I got off the bus at the metro station, started walking towards it when I discovered that my h was nowhere. I ran back to the bus and there he was, sitting quietly and looking out on the window. and I started yelling: Dani, get off, NOW! cause the driver was about to close the doors. We cried with laughter. :D

Poor hubby!

Years ago (before cell phones), my Aunt & Uncle and all five of their kids were driving to their vacation destination. They stopped for gasoline, and about twenty miles down the road they realized Cousin Jimmy wasn't in the car (he was about eight years old). :eek:
Thankfully, he was still at the Gas Station when they returned!

Aaah, I love Kitchen Nightmares.

I love how the owners are all, "haaallpp meeeee Ramsay!" and then get all bitchy once he tries to help. wtf dude.

omg lol. Gordon just inspected some dude's kitchen, finding like mold and maggots in the potatoes. and the guy comes in humming and stuff, and goes "Hi Gordon!" unbeknownst to him he's about to get his ass handed to him by Gordon. ahahaha

Last edited:
I got the most fantastic hat today!:p It's a woolen trapper and wearing it is more comfortable than NOT wearing a hat!:D

Poor hubby!

Years ago (before cell phones), my Aunt & Uncle and all five of their kids were driving to their vacation destination. They stopped for gasoline, and about twenty miles down the road they realized Cousin Jimmy wasn't in the car (he was about eight years old). :eek:
Thankfully, he was still at the Gas Station when they returned!

Lol, it must have been awful for the poor little guy! :o I told my h "I wonder when you'd have noticed that I wasn't there.... if ever" :mad:

Okay, I won't.
I promise.
No really! :rolleyes:

So, while I finish my first vodka-smoothie, might I introduce you all to the three men that will represent my country in next year's Eurovision Songcontest. I'm seriously thinking about moving to another country!! :mad::tears:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJjWhIemadY&feature=related

Well, after watching 'The Toppers' I take it all back, have a as many vodka-smoothies as you need! They may take away the visual pain you may be suffering from looking at those green suits! ;)

(Don't worry though, my country nearly always comes last :o)

my friend moved into a new apartment and i stopped by to say hello and drop something off, and they have a kitchen that has carpets, that is the worst idea i have ever heard.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom