Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Thanks, I think. :D

In other news, why is it that I'm incapable of doing a single thing on time?
I often ask my husband the same question (him not being on time, not me! :p )

Aww thanks for lending an ear :) but my problems are too boring and probably very insignificant in the grand scale of things :o I'll put some Moz on and I'm sure I'll feel better ;)
Well, the offer's there! Many's the time I've drunkenly posted my life on here!

V's romantic entanglements are enough hassle. Tom can stay romantically unmoved until he's 21 as far as I'm concerned. :D

haha! I suspect I'd feel the same about my child!

Aww thanks for lending an ear :) but my problems are too boring and probably very insignificant in the grand scale of things :o I'll put some Moz on and I'm sure I'll feel better ;)

I've been deluding myself with that one for years...:)

I hope it gets better, whatever it is.

I think we all do that to an extent!

True.:) It's best to avoid 'Asleep', 'Lifeguard Sleeping' and 'Unlovable' in such mindsets....:)

Well, the offer's there! Many's the time I've drunkenly posted my life on here!

Thanks :) I'll try not to not post my life on here though *puts alcohol down* :p

I've been deluding myself with that one for years...:)

I hope it gets better, whatever it is.

Thank you :)

True. It's best to avoid 'Asleep', 'Lifeguard Sleeping' and 'Unlovable' in such mindsets....:)

*switches unlovable off* :p I might do the Charleston or something in a minute I'm sure that'll cheer me up :D :rolleyes:

I am with PT at the moment. Pissed out of our skulls on Stella.:)

:eek: He's not old enough!!!! :eek: :p Have Fun :)!!

I'm pissed cuz my spacebar is messed up. And also -unrelated- my nails are too long. Time to chew them back down to active length. *waves at nugz*
The 'Y' key on my keyboard is a bit loose, it's bloody annoying!

I just restrained the Spide and blew a raspberry on its tummy. It now has wild-eye and is running around manically.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! Lulu has had to have a very long wash after the humilation of beer soaked mummy making her dance around like a loon :D

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom