What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Element of Crime, tonight at the Jahrhunderthalle in Bochum

Don McLean is playing at The Cave in Big Bear Saturday. (It's in the mountains.) Tix are $75. My friend is out who has a cabin nearby, so I'd want to rent a cabin which there's one availible for $85. There's a $200 deposit. It's all getting very complicated and expensive just to hear American Pie. :straightface: Kinda wanna do it though.

Next week The Mavericks at the Fonda. Hoping for Flaco to walk on for a song. :D

While Moz is in Oz I'm going to catch Neil Diamond and Neutral Milk Hotel. :cool: Not sure which shows but both are gravitating around my neighborhood that week.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks CG, that's very kind of you.

Did you get a handshake?

tell me how neutral milk hotel is as ive never been able to catch them. also 285 for a cabin is not bad at all and im guessing you get the deposit back unless you burn it down so it seems pretty worth it to me. hell id go just to stay at the cabin but im a country boy at heart

Jeff Mangum is phenomenal live. Saw him at the Hollywood Bowl. I thought he was going to pull a weirded out catpower on me since he's had meltdown issues in the past but no way, he delivers. At least he did the one time I saw him.

Jeff Mangum is phenomenal live. Saw him at the Hollywood Bowl. I thought he was going to pull a weirded out catpower on me since he's had meltdown issues in the past but no way, he delivers. At least he did the one time I saw him.

sigh yeah thats what everyones told me. were gonna retire no wait were gonna play a bunch more shows kinda had me taking my eye off the ball so to speak so i missed them. i really want to see oh comely live and its my brother in laws fav band so wed both be there front row. hes already seen them though

Jon wants to go see Los Lobos on Cinco de Mayo at The Regent. Haven't been to The Regent yet. :cool: THey were screening an Elliott Smith documentary there the weekend I was on vacay, bummed I missed it.

Jon wants to go see Los Lobos on Cinco de Mayo at The Regent. Haven't been to The Regent yet. :cool: THey were screening an Elliott Smith documentary there the weekend I was on vacay, bummed I missed it.

i dont think i could stand to watch that doc without having a breakdown.

mudhoney cant come soon enough though my wife who doesnt like shows in a lot of ways is gonna be more high maintenance than usual

i dont think i could stand to watch that doc without having a breakdown.

mudhoney cant come soon enough though my wife who doesnt like shows in a lot of ways is gonna be more high maintenance than usual

He was miserable as a man. He's a fun ghost though. Worry not! :thumb:

Yo La Tengo this Friday. Spoon May 30th at the Wiltern. I'm going to test how many other musicians I think I'm devotedly in love with. :straightface: Maybe Brummieboy is Steve Malkmus? Maybe Kewpie is f***ing Chan Marshal?

Back
Top Bottom