What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Air Supply is playing at the Grove in Anaheim this weekend. I'm all outta love live is tempting...

Look at Night two of Acoustic Christmas. Fuuuuuuuuck. :eek:

acx-2014-lead.jpg

Morrissey in Dublin, even if he only does 6 tracks :D

Supposed to be seeing Interpol tomorrow night. They have been stuck in Buffalo for the past few days because of a blizzard. If this were Morrissey people would still be crucifying for not getting airlifted to the next venue.

The next show for me was supposed to be Culture Club on Wednesday, but they've just had to cancel their entire tour because Boy George has a throat polyp needing treatment. I have yet to see a negative word directed toward George on social media or in the press—it's a big old supportive love fest.

Supposed to be seeing Interpol tomorrow night. They have been stuck in Buffalo for the past few days because of a blizzard. If this were Morrissey people would still be crucifying for not getting airlifted to the next venue.

I've been enjoying their snowbound tweets. How could anyone fault them?

Maybe if Morrissey had a Twitter…oh, wait.

Some of the comments on BoyGeorge-solo.com are down right nasty :lbf:
The next show for me was supposed to be Culture Club on Wednesday, but they've just had to cancel their entire tour because Boy George has a throat polyp needing treatment. I have yet to see a negative word directed toward George on social media or in the press—it's a big old supportive love fest.

Weezer is doing an album gig (the new one) at the Observatory December. Tix go on sale today at 10. $75! Kinda worth it though, even just to be part of the place going off during Buddy Holly encore. I have my timer set for 9:58.

EDIT!: Just did some research and presale access code is LITERATI. I'm in, cancel that timer. :cool:

Last edited:
The Pol have made it to Philly :guitar:

Morrissey in Essen TOMORROW

Thinking about going to see El Ten Eleven who are opening for Peter Hook tomorrow at the Glass House. Should I stay and heckle Peter Hook? Call him a twat? :D

ive heard really good things about the joy division and later new order album sets so id stay

ive heard really good things about the joy division and later new order album sets so id stay

Okay fine. I won't heckle him, I'll stay and listen. But ONLY because you shouldn't throw stones in Glasshouses. And my neighbor Peter just brought me homemade rice pudding his wife made this morning and it's delicious. (Buzzkill anony to the rescue.)

Last edited:
Seeing Interpol again next Monday since my brother has decided to take a break from seeing Genesis tribute shows to join me:rolleyes:

Got tickets to see Ride in NYC and Toronto next June :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom