What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Not to rub it in but THAT SHOW WAS AMAZING :guitar:;)

If only they would play Porcupine in its entirety
I am just downloading it as we speak! Haven't had a listen yet.

I was sick for Ocean Rain at Radio City Music Hall which is still one of the biggest *musical* regrets of my life.

finally the day has arrived. seeing the antlers tonight in d.c and im excited. ill probably post a pic later as i like pics of shows.

antlers show was really good though they played a lot off of hospice for some reason. his falsetto was flawless live, he was flawless. it was like watching the record.

so the wye oak were great as i expected. love to see a local band get bigger and still play a local show. especially one i can walk to in thirty seconds though so many of my friends are to scared to walk anywhere in baltimore at night. they watch to much of the wire. the best part was that it had sold out early so they turned it into a parking lot show to sell even more tickets and this kinda gave it a sweet spontaneous feel.

I went and saw Fall Out Boy on Friday with my oldest son. They were excellent. A friend of mine is old pals with Pete Wentz so we got passes and awesome seats. What a great time! I can never thank said friend enough, it was such a treat.

View attachment 32059

edit: Not sure why but when I try to post pics they always come out small like this. Oh well.

That's really cool!

Echo & the Bunnymen in NYC on August 16. They are also playing the 17th but I usually only double up for Moz. :D

Hah! I'm going the 17th but not the 16th.

They put on a really good show last night. He doesn't sing the high notes anymore, he takes it down an octave, but otherwise tremendous. I took drunk notes on the songs I knew, there were about 5 or 6 more. The setlist is heavy on oldies. I'd consider seeing them at the Wiltern if I wasn't broke.

14794296072_4c3876ea03.jpg

thats a band i can only kinda like but appriciate. loved the first two e.ps and tunnels brings me to tears every time (so does big stars 13 ((especially elliott smiths version)) but ive never been able to get into there music. not enough movement for me i guess. that said have tons of fun c.g

Check out Arcade Fire's 20 song setlist the first night of this leg of the Reflektor tour. :cool: I'm seeing them next week in Santa Barbara.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/arcade-fire/2014/shoreline-amphitheatre-mountain-view-ca-2bc1445e.html

Be prepared to be amazed. Saw them in March (my first time) and they were FANTASTIC. I didn’t think a band in an arena could be that good but they nailed it. I’m in the minority, but I love “Reflektor”. If you do, you’ll enjoy.

Check out Arcade Fire's 20 song setlist the first night of this leg of the Reflektor tour. :cool: I'm seeing them next week in Santa Barbara.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/arcade-fire/2014/shoreline-amphitheatre-mountain-view-ca-2bc1445e.html

I'm going to see them in San Diego on Tuesday. I'm tempted to look at the setlist but want to be surprised... oh f**k it, i'll take a peek.

What do you think of Reflektor. I mostly like it but it hasn't completely caught my attention. I've never seen them live so that might change my mind next week. Sometimes a good live band rekindles the flame for me.

I'm going to see them in San Diego on Tuesday. I'm tempted to look at the setlist but want to be surprised... oh f**k it, i'll take a peek.

What do you think of Reflektor. I mostly like it but it hasn't completely caught my attention. I've never seen them live so that might change my mind next week. Sometimes a good live band rekindles the flame for me.

You will like Reflektor even more after seeing them live.

Back
Top Bottom