What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Jon just got us two floor tix to see U2 tomorrow on Ticketmaster. :p

Tried getting tix to tonight's U2 show at the Roxy. It'd be nice to see them without all the geddup. No go. The gal answering the phones at KROQ sounded like she was 12. :p

Walking on eggshells w Evan taught me the horrible yet effective method of strike a blow/hug it out. Only to be used in moderation otherwise it's just passive aggressive f***ed up behavior. It's probably a good thing I not go. :cool:

I've got three Built to Spill tickets for the Troubadour in July for sale if anyone wants to PM me. Face value or we can cut a deal. It's going to be a rad show but I think I might freak them out. :D I don't want to freak anyone out. :o

I've just bought tickets for Kraftwerk in Essen in November

My sister roped me into a taping of The Talk. :rolleyes: I just be in the same room with Julie Chen before Big Brother this summer. :cool: Don't judge...I'll backdoor your ass if you judge. :p At least it's not Real Housewives or THe Shaws of Sunset. Or The Bachelor.

decided to go see local h for the millionth time tomorrow at the rock and roll hotel in dc. a band no one here will no much about or like but that guys amazing and an amazing poerson very dedicated to music. lyrics are always great and i just love love the unpretentiousness of the man

Mudhoney at Union Transfer in Philly TONIGHT. Also:

9/8 - Jenny Hval (Boot & Saddle, Philadelphia)
9/10 - Chelsea Wolfe and Wovenhand (Underground Arts, Philadelphia)
9/22 - The Jesus and Mary Chain Psychocandy 30th Anniversary (Union Transfer, Philadelphia)
10/2 - Kraftwerk (Electric Factory, Philadelphia)
10/6 - Autechre (Union Transfer, Philadelphia)

Looks like we are from the same area..Boot and Saddle is my favorite venue these days
Mudhoney at Union Transfer in Philly TONIGHT. Also:

9/8 - Jenny Hval (Boot & Saddle, Philadelphia)
9/10 - Chelsea Wolfe and Wovenhand (Underground Arts, Philadelphia)
9/22 - The Jesus and Mary Chain Psychocandy 30th Anniversary (Union Transfer, Philadelphia)
10/2 - Kraftwerk (Electric Factory, Philadelphia)
10/6 - Autechre (Union Transfer, Philadelphia)

Looks like we are from the same area..Boot and Saddle is my favorite venue these days
Yep! I think we've been to a lot of the same Moz/Marr shows. I actually haven't been to a show at Boot and Saddle yet. I was supposed to see Xiu Xiu there last year but their tour got scrapped. I'm looking forward to it as I've heard many good things.

Saw U2 at MSG in NYC on Sunday......what a fantastic show. The stage, the sound.....blew my mind. Band was tight as could be and Lady Gaga joined them for a song. Probably best show I've ever seen.

Saw Patti Smith today, jeezuz f***, what a great concert. there was an army of horses coming down from heaven when she sang ripping apart the strings of her guitar and spitting on the floor. this woman is a powerhouse. where is all this energy coming from? i am thunderstruck. ii have a funky video from the final moments of the concert. can i upload it here somewhere? View attachment 34434

Her energy comes from the mystic and the unknown. Good to hear she's still got it. Please upload that footage. Thank you:)

Just heading off to see Echo and the Bunnymen
performing at the recently renovated Kelvingrove bandstand
around 2000 capacity
cant wait its been ten years since me and my mate last saw these Radges
Jimmy Brown made of stone
Charlie Clown no way home
bring on the dancing horses {cooos)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok just heading off into town with the wife
Paolo Nutini at Bellahouston park
with Grace Jones as chief support :)
probably not most peeps idea of a good day but im looking forward to it