What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Sister Crayon TONIGHT in Lincoln Heights. She said 11. :bow: I've been resting my arm and warming up my brain engine all day. :cool:

Hey Morrissey or his people...since you're in France you should go see Emily Wells. She is f***ing amazing. Don't fall in love though, I think she might be of the lez persuasion but her musicianship is beyond...ugh. Perfect.

Mogwai at the El Rey. :cool:

My friend is a big festival goer and especially loves Outside Lands. Today the lineup was released and he'll be pleased. He was theorizing with me about the gossip and rumors of who might play. He was like a little kid in a candy shop. He NEVER mentioned the Flaming Lips and LOOOOOVES them. He loves Tom Petty too, I'm happy for him. He accidentally spent $600 on TWO eager beaver early passes when he meant to buy one, he asked if I wanted to buy the other and go. I'd rather sit at home watching a Kardasian Marathon than go to a festival. :straightface: I just smiled and said I'd think about it. :p

http://lineup.sfoutsidelands.com/

If I did go we'd be at opposite stages the whole time, I'd see Spoon and Ray Lamontagne and Deathcab and Jenny Lewis...I hate festivals. Even if Morrissey was there I wouldn't go.

Last edited:
I'm just coming back from a Gregory Porter concert in Essen, Germany tonight.

Fantastic voice and a fantastic guy. Gave autographs after the concert in the lobby. Had a little chat with him. Nice bloke.

Mogwai at the El Rey tonight was pretty amazing. Gah. Stuart was wearing an Empire Strikes Back shirt if that intrigues anyone. Soooo good. Better than the Mayan show. After the Mayan show someone got shot and killed in the parking lot. I'm counting on that not happening tonight as the El Rey doesn't technically have a parking lot. Go crepes in mah belleh!image.jpg

Arcade Fire at the Forum August 1 & 2. I haven't been there since it's been remodeled. Presale tomorrow is tempting, I gotta save my cash though.

I'm going to see the guy who was the lead singer of The Smiths at this little place tonight.

Did you get any sleep? Are The Salvation Army handing out breakfast?

No but I'll take a nap at my friend's hotel after 10 after I drop off Barney. I only rest this sacred head on Radisson pillows.

I'm a little bummed I have to drive Barn all the way to Silverado as it's going to cut into my nap time but my dad didn't want to leave him in the truck while he goes shirt shopping for mother's day. :squiffy: My brother is making him go to his country club with our grandparents. If you knew my dad you'd know country club = hell. I feel like I'm telling way too much information but I think I start rambling when I'm tired. Did I tell you about the time I pooped in the shape of a question mark?

Hey to answer your question some guy did deliver IHOP to a lot of people in line last night, it was sweet. They were all confused by his generosity. There's still bags of food sitting here, I don't know what to do with it. Barney wants to eat it. He keeps eating the scotch broom plant behind me then stands there and gags and wakes the sleeping people, it's funny.

I think in honor of this being a Morrissey concert and given the crowd the SECURITY staff should put an IN in front. Thanks everyone, I'll be here all night. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

No but I'll take a nap at my friend's hotel after 10 after I drop off Barney. I only rest this sacred head on Radisson pillows.

I'm a little bummed I have to drive Barn all the way to Silverado as it's going to cut into my nap time but my dad didn't want to leave him in the truck while he goes shirt shopping for mother's day. :squiffy: My brother is making him go to his country club with our grandparents. If you knew my dad you'd know country club = hell. I feel like I'm telling way too much information but I think I start rambling when I'm tired. Did I tell you about the time I pooped in the shape of a question mark?

Hey to answer your question some guy did deliver IHOP to a lot of people in line last night, it was sweet. They were all confused by his generosity. There's still bags of food sitting here, I don't know what to do with it. Barney wants to eat it. He keeps eating the scotch broom plant behind me then stands there and gags and wakes the sleeping people, it's funny.

I think in honor of this being a Morrissey concert and given the crowd the SECURITY staff should put an IN in front. Thanks everyone, I'll be here all night. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

I hope Barney's OK and you're rested. I'm glad you didn't get stunned by a stun gun or tazered by the police mistaking your sidewalk presence as a protest against the government.

BTS at SLO Brew 8/19. (Are you joking? Thank you God.) I may not have been able to get a handshake from my man while trapped in my own zombie melee but at least some of my prayers are being answered and good summer gigs are lining up. :cool:

Katy Perry. Birmingham NIA. both nights. Tonight /Tomorrow. Tues/Weds.
It will be nice to catch up with a few people. I hope she's well.

best wishes
Sharon

Last edited:
Katy Perry. Birmingham NIA. both nights. Tonight /Tomorrow. Tues/Weds.
It will be nice to catch up with a few people. I hope she's well.

best wishes
Sharon

Say hi to Russell for us. :lbf:

They're divorced. I'm not expecting to see him there, but you never know.
best wishes
Sharon

Awwww, i hadn't heard.

I have two free nights I have to use at the Tropicana in Vegas before June 30th. I was saving it for when Morrissey and I eloped between the LA gig and the El Paso gig but since that didn;t happen I'm thinking about going to see Broccoli Spears. :D Totally not kidding about Britney, though a super ghey moz fan warned me she lipsync's the whole thing and to not waste my money. I guess I could see Mamma Mia. I love me some Abba.

Awwww, i hadn't heard.

I have two free nights I have to use at the Tropicana in Vegas before June 30th. I was saving it for when Morrissey and I eloped between the LA gig and the El Paso gig but since that didn;t happen I'm thinking about going to see Broccoli Spears. :D Totally not kidding about Britney, though a super ghey moz fan warned me she lipsync's the whole thing and to not waste my money. I guess I could see Mamma Mia. I love me some Abba.

Yes, Britney is troubled.
She is a Living Sign too.
She can't sing, but that's not really important as she communicates entirely through her body and her aura.

Best wishes
Sharon

Back
Top Bottom