doesn't pertain to moz or smiths

K

Kakarot

well I just went down to Ohio University this weekend to see "orgy" and "sugar ray"

and I have to tell you orgy stinks.....they have no stage presence..the singer is no good....band stinks everything blew....people didn't get up at all ...well except the drunk ones....at the end of their set the played "blue monday" which was the only timwe people got up....and i think the only reason that was cuase they new they were done playing......
one hit wonders are beginning to piss me off.....i mean sure people like remakes of songs...but when you base all your popularity off of someone else's song i think you need beat....

ok i am done

kakarot

morrissey friends

THats exactly what im saying !! Why do they have to rip of a completely great song and make it their only hit? I mean its not so bad of a song but they could of at least been original... another thing that pisses me of is people saying the original one was done by depeche mode!! its neworder...! Ok Sorry this had nothing to do with morrissey! So .. whos going to that moZ party in hollywood??

Ryan the guitarist of Orgy used to be my hairdresser.. that is about the only good thing he can do.. His band sucks!!!
It must take a lot of talent to ruin a good song.

> Ryan the guitarist of Orgy used to be my hairdresser.. that is¿ about the only good thing he can do.. His band sucks!!!¿ It must take a lot of talent to ruin a good song.

Did he have any originality when it came to hairdressing? 'Cause he certainly doesn't have any when it comes to music!

Heehee. I posted something similar regarding Orgy on here a couple of months ago, but you actually saw them LIVE! Poor soul! It pisses me off too that when a band has no originality, they have to use somebody else's song to gain wide recognition. I think my dog has more musical creativity!
But anyway, how were Sugar Ray? I kinda like them. The singer is really hot, but he seems like quite a player. In other words, i'd look but wouldn't touch- hehe. But i'm sure you really wanted to know that! :p

~Spin

Sugar Ray was good...he has great stage presence...and a good voice he knows what to do to get the crowd going....he does however need a better band..they play all right sure...but they are no where near as good as Mark Mcgraff..woudl have been beter if i new more of the songs but i did enjoy myself regardless...at least the sugar ray part, like i said Orgy blows!
anyone want to make a band? we will make @#!!!ty songs then cover one good song and go on tour! it will be so cool! yeah for covers!!!!! and one hit wonders...

kakarot

morrissey friends

> WE can cover last of the famous by morrissey....

no it has to be a song that we hate playing...like i for one would hate doing a remix of "mickey"

morrissey friends

> no it has to be a song that we hate playing...like i for one¿ would hate doing a remix of "mickey"

How about a version in Spanish like the one for "Mickey"?

"Oh Mickey como estas, como estas me gustas mas Hey Mickey! Hey Mickey!!"

Yep i'm bored!

Back
Top Bottom