Huge Smiths/Morrissey collection for sale

dagenham

HUGE SMITHS/MORRISSEY COLLECTION FOR SALE!

JUST ASK AND MAYBE I GOT IT?

I SELL THEM BECAUSE I HAVENT PLACE FOR THEM AND TIME ANYMORE. IT HAVE TAKEN ME 20 YEARS TO GET THIS COLLECTION....

MAKE OFFERS!

I GOT TESTPRESSES, ACETATES, GOLDRECORD AWARDS, A LOT OF DIFFERENT PRESSINGS FROM COUNTRYS ALL OVER THE WORLD, VINYL, CDS, POSTERS, VIDEOS, CASSETTES ETC ETC

Mail me at: [email protected]

Lives in Sweden!

Peter

Meat Is Murder LP, UK pressing? Please e-mail.

HUGE SMITHS/MORRISSEY COLLECTION FOR SALE!

JUST ASK AND MAYBE I GOT IT?

I SELL THEM BECAUSE I HAVENT PLACE FOR THEM AND TIME ANYMORE. IT HAVE TAKEN ME 20 YEARS TO GET THIS COLLECTION....

MAKE OFFERS!

I GOT TESTPRESSES, ACETATES, GOLDRECORD AWARDS, A LOT OF DIFFERENT PRESSINGS FROM COUNTRYS ALL OVER THE WORLD, VINYL, CDS, POSTERS, VIDEOS, CASSETTES ETC ETC

Mail me at: [email protected]

Lives in Sweden!

Peter

I got hundreds of items...sorry You must ask and give me a bid...I havent got time to make a list..

Ok, I will write some of them here so just make bids!

As grlmopz has already discovered, people generally don't like to make blind bids on items here in the Morrissey-Solo Marketplace.

Why not check eBay prices, and put the asking price of your items about 10%-15% less than the eBay price. When you factor insertion fees and closing fees, plus the hassle of the omnipresent deadbeat bidder, the gap will be minimal, and the price will be more attractive to buyers.

Of course I can look on eBay also but there isnt everything I have and want to sell...

So if its not a problem I just want to hang around here and its after all a marketplace...isnt it?

Best
Dagenham

It is *supposed* to be a marketplace, but nobody seems interested in actually buying anything from here (with or without prices affixed).

Case in point: I tried for *eons* to sell a SEALED copy of the French "Handsome Devils" promo on here for $100, and nobody was interested. After months of trying, I put it on ebay and got nearly $300.

I recently put up a huge lot of vinyl that I literally would've accepted *any* reasonable price for, and I got a grand total of TWO offers.

It's really only a marketplace if there are buyers AND sellers, but it seems that only sellers hang out here. All of the buyers are apparently on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom