Bona Drag

David Rich

Wow! I just sat down and listened to Bona Drag from beginning to end for the first time in a long time. It made me realize how everything he's done since then pretty much sucks.

Bona Drag is my favorite, but others are as good as Bona Drag, maybe more...
As one of 'a few million fans' i don't agree your thought...

I think that Alain, Boz, Jesse and Mikey should be SACKED as songwriting partners and Moz should have a reunion with the songwriting genius that is Andy Rourke.

I also think this album should be produced by Rick Wakeman.

I think that Alain, Boz, Jesse and Mikey should be SACKED as songwriting partners and Moz should have a reunion with the songwriting genius that is Andy Rourke.

I also think this album should be produced by Rick Wakeman.

Well I can't agree about sacking 'the boys'.
But I do agree about Andy.
Top friggin bloke!

But hey ALAIN!!!!

Are you SERIOUS???!!!

Andy Rourke's work on Bona Drag is nothing compared to his work on the Smith's material.

I think Alain and Boz should stay because I really dislike Jesse.

And what do you know you stupid American?

How many gigs have you been to this year? So how can you make any kind of informed judgement on Jesse at all.

Although I do understand that Jesse has a fetish for hairy women, with a preference for facial hair. So i guess you are right after all.

What is your problem? Oh, since I'm from America I'm stupid off the bat? Lose the attitude you jerk. I don't give a shit about his stage abilities, but I don't like what he created for ROTT. I'll give him another chance on the next album if he's on it.

Well, I don't agree with all Americans being stupid..

but alot he has done from Bona Drag onward to ROTT I think is great.. peoples opinions may differ but theres no reason to get angry.. all songs appeal to diffrent people and help diffrent people..and yes we may not have had a good chance to see him on the ROTT tour yet.. but please wish us luck. I love him also.

What is your problem? Oh, since I'm from America I'm stupid off the bat? Lose the attitude you jerk. I don't give a shit about his stage abilities, but I don't like what he created for ROTT. I'll give him another chance on the next album if he's on it.

I think young Liam would have been joking... Considering his argument you were stupid was based on how Moz hasn't toured there this year it seems a fair propositon.

Still, at least he now knows your an easy wind-up target if he ever gets bored.

Whatever Happens, You Are A c***... as the song goes.

yes... I now have Girl Least Likely To and the entire Moondog One album on continuous loop.

Whatever Happens, You Are A c***... as the song goes.

What is your problem? So we disagree on one issue, why do you have to be mean about it? I certainly respect your opinion but I feel like you don't respect mine.

I dont respect you, because in the very tiny contact i have had with you, you have shown yourself you a be a complete idiot with absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom