Nosebleeds

• Thread starter Stefan Johnsson
  • Start date
S

Stefan Johnsson

I was just thinking... there was a discussion about which punk bands Morrissey likes and I was just wondering if anyone has heard Morrissey's punk band Nosebleeds? Did they record any demo tapes?

so many illustrations

> I was just thinking... there was a discussion about which punk¿ bands Morrissey likes and I was just wondering if anyone has¿ heard Morrissey's punk band Nosebleeds? Did they record any demo¿ tapes?

Sorry I haven't heard of anything by the Nosebleeds, but if you do, please post any info here! By the way, I also seemed to miss out on that discussion about which punk bands Morrissey likes (besides NY Dolls). Would you mind posting some of them here? I would appreciate it. Thanks.

> Sorry I haven't heard of anything by the Nosebleeds, but if you¿ do, please post any info here! By the way, I also seemed to miss¿ out on that discussion about which punk bands Morrissey likes¿ (besides NY Dolls). Would you mind posting some of them here? I¿ would appreciate it. Thanks.

The Nosebleeds have recorded, but not with Morrissey.

> Sorry I haven't heard of anything by the Nosebleeds, but if you¿ do, please post any info here! By the way, I also seemed to miss¿ out on that discussion about which punk bands Morrissey likes¿ (besides NY Dolls). Would you mind posting some of them here? I¿ would appreciate it. Thanks.

Well, here are some punk bands Morrissey likes:
Ramones, Buzzcocks, Angelic Upstarts, Magazine, The Fall and Ludus.

so many illustrations

> The Nosebleeds have recorded, but not with Morrissey.

Do you know if they where called "Wild Ram" or "Ed Banger and The Nosebleeds" when they recorded?

so many illustrations

> I was just thinking... there was a discussion about which punk¿ bands Morrissey likes and I was just wondering if anyone has¿ heard Morrissey's punk band Nosebleeds? Did they record any demo¿ tapes?

I was told by someone in here that they really sucked. Moz and Billy Duffy had better things ahead of them. I just bought the Southern Death Cult, and now I wish they take returns for used tapes.

I doubt anyone will read this but...am i completely out of "it"?...when and where did Morrissey establish Nosebleeds? this is all new to me...how did you come upon this information?

> I doubt anyone will read this but...am i completely out of¿ "it"?...when and where did Morrissey establish¿ Nosebleeds? this is all new to me...how did you come upon this¿ information?

This was pre-Smiths, Sarah.

> This was pre-Smiths, Sarah.

moz joined the nosebleeds for a short period in 1977. they were a somewhat outrageous punk band that had excisted for several years under various name. moz was asked to join the band after the lead singer left. from what i am led to believe moz's style did not quite fit in with the bands persona.