Sing Your Life A Morrissey fanzine Issue #3 part 2 final copies available

seekastar

For Sale
Sing Your Life 3 part 2 - Final Fanzine published in 1993. From Morrissey-solo.com
Sing Your Life - A Morrissey Fanzine . Started with David Tseng (and Russ Seekatz), the fanzine included many stories and photos from many contributors, covering tours in 1991 (Kill Uncle) and 1992 (Your Arsenal). We completed 3 editions in all and I think we were one of the first to use computers (in the form of word processor printouts) in producing a fanzine. This issue contains the second leg of the Your Arsenal tour diary, nice photos and more. I only have a handful of copies so it is first come first serve. $10 plus $2 for postage. Int’l shipping add $5. Thanks, Russ
syl3-2.jpg

If you have never seen this zine, it really is a keepsake! It captures the spirit of the tour and the Morrissey phenomenon first hand. The tour diary information is exclusive and there are tons of great photos of Morrissey on tour during his peak in the 90's. I am hoping to sell the remaining copies.. about 30 in all, to help raise funds for the tour later this fall. Your help is appreciated! Hey and if ya don't believe me... ask this guy.. he certainly must have valued it.... http://www.biblio.com/books/59935395.html

Last edited:
As have I... thank you for your interest and as other will say... I am sure you will enjoy the zine that documented that period of time for Morrissey. I believe that we have a tour diary from the 95 shows that never got published.. maybe one day we will. Thanks.

Hey, Russ, good to see old Moz fans from back in the day on here. I got you guys' zine back in the day and wowowowow all of them or keepers. Whatever happend to Nicole G. who used to do MorriZine from NoCal?

ahh...yeah...I remember these..I have them all...makes me want to go get them out of my box and read them again...along with all the others....I can't believe that one guy is trying to sell one for 75.00 though [link from above]....

Hey Russ, I remember my sister having a SYL that was bound by black silk flowers. How many of those were made?

Hey Russ, I remember my sister having a SYL that was bound by black silk flowers. How many of those were made?

Seeing as though they are in somewhat demand, me thinkest they might be some "reproduced" ones. not from the original batch. ive got mine.

I got mine, they don't look like 'reprods', it's a top 'zine.
Anymore issues going?

Seeing as though they are in somewhat demand, me thinkest they might be some "reproduced" ones. not from the original batch. ive got mine.

Actually I believe the silk flower bound ones were the very first printings... So maybe yours aren't from "the original batch".

Actually I believe the silk flower bound ones were the very first printings... So maybe yours aren't from "the original batch".
Well, as I was on their mailing list since like 91 I would imagine the ones I have are from the 1st pressing. I dont have it close at hand to pull out and gander but, wat im saying is that if it wasnt made in the 90s and is a 200? repro then its of no reall value. Its like buying a copy of HELP that was reproduced in 1999 or whatever the year was.

hey... to an extent Beau is correct. The silk flower/ribbon bound issues were first printings. But of the first printings, ususally only 50 - 100 were bound that way. Those usually went to those who contributed to the issue in some way or another, and the the man himself. The remaining issues I am trying to sell are first pressings, not ribbon bound, just issues that never sold. About 30 of them... didn't have much response so I assume the newer fans are more into online info...

Back
Top Bottom