What would you do with a grand?

hatfull

HIM-full
If someone gave you £1000 right now, what would you buy with the money?

I'd live a 24 hour orgy of sex drugs and rock and roll...then I would probably opt for suicide as I couldn't stand such a stained life

I would probably spend it on a trip to Reykjavik (though with that kind of money I'd probably last for about 2 days there)

Id spend it all on boxes of Cheerios and Trix then fill up my bath tub with milk and the cereal and sit in it with 2 or 3 or 4 ladies of the night and play games with eating cereal naked.

or

buy a new pair of flip-flops

Well, I would have paul/freehimself bumped off and with the remainining
£999.99 i'd probably buy a huge 99'er with a cadburys flake.

I thought cans of Raid were more expensive than that.

Buy everything in the 'marketplace' forum. I'm boring.

in truth, i'd probably make a contribution towards my gas/electricity and council tax arrears.

however, if i wasn't indebted i would get my car M.O.T.d, taxed and insured! ahhhh... if only my dreams would come true. :(

Last edited:
My stockbroker would be very pleased! :D

buy as many converse as possible!!! :D

Not sure how much that is in euros, i'd buy a flat in London, is it enough? Probably not eh? hehe :rolleyes:

Edit: Good lord i just checked it, i thought you meant a million or something, if you're going to make a thread like this at least use a reasonable amount of money :p

Haha!!!! If it was enough to buy a flat i'd be nice and happy!!!!! I didn't want to make it too much money, just enough to have fun with.
Personally, I'd probably end up going on a mad EBay spending spree (Who doesn't need Morrissey fridge magnets?) and hire a cottage in the middle of nowhere for me and my friends to have a huge party where nobody could complain if I played Morrissey all night because I'd paid for the party!!!

1911.jpg

:)

I'd pay off my LASIK eye surgery bill, and the new washing machine bill also.

Hint...when shopping for major appliances, ask if they have a scratch and dent section. I saved $200 on a washer that had a scratch in the side.
I am not big on appearance on such items.

Back
Top Bottom