irish blood, english heart

B

Brian Steele

Does anyone have any information on reports that the new Moz album is called "Irish Blood English Heart"?
Its in Q magazine but I cant find any information anywhere else.

> Does anyone have any information on reports that the new Moz
> album is called "Irish Blood English Heart"?
> Its in Q magazine but I cant find any information anywhere else.

hahahahaha, "the new Moz album"!!! *ROTFL*

Yeah, that was like 3 planned 'new' Morrissey albums ago. Some people really do need to keep up.

> Yeah, that was like 3 planned 'new' Morrissey albums ago. Some
> people really do need to keep up.

No, actually it just seems like it was mentioned forever and a day ago since the title was proposed so long ago in relation to any new album Morrissey may release. As far as info goes, it is still in the named staged- however we all know how glib the man can be. It just may end up being renamed as it is being put into last production, having to recall all the sleeves for the new title; then again, he could just go the REM route: "Out of Time." Only it may be a bit more like "About Time!"

Ta!

irish spring, english ale

> No, actually it just seems like it was mentioned forever and a
> day ago since the title was proposed so long ago in relation to
> any new album Morrissey may release. As far as info goes, it is
> still in the named staged- however we all know how glib the man
> can be. It just may end up being renamed as it is being put into
> last production, having to recall all the sleeves for the new
> title; then again, he could just go the REM route: "Out of
> Time." Only it may be a bit more like "About
> Time!"

Don't you realize that you rephrased my point by making it longer?

Also, why are we worried about the name of it? I'm sure something will change his mind between now, and when it gets released in the year 2005.

Re: irish spring, english ale

> Don't you realize that you rephrased my point by making it
> longer?

> Also, why are we worried about the name of it? I'm sure
> something will change his mind between now, and when it gets
> released in the year 2005.

No I did not. I elaborated on the point you made, but tried to throw in a correction about how you stated that it was mentioned as the title some few (planned) albums ago...I simply made the point that when he does release an album, that title is still in the works...I guess I just didn't say it clearly enough for those simple minds such as yours.

Don't flatter yourself that you thought my post in regards to yours was anything of a copy drawn out- although I am positively feeling blessed that you, Suzanne!, still take the time to read what I have written! Wow :::blushing::: !!! I didn't even think of clicking on your "I just tossed my cookies so I thought I would post it here as everyone loves what I post no matter what, even if it has no significance and all of these fools will post their comments in return to make me feel important again, because I lack in such self confidence that I attack at anyone and everyone for no damn reason!" post.

Hey, what did I ever do to you that has made you get so bitter towards me? Or am I reading something wrong? Was it that whole mess way back about meeting Morrissey in the hallway?

BTW, I went to see my psychiatrist, such as you had proposed I do and guess what he told me? He said I was great, VERY stable, and well equipped to go out into the world and take on Suzanne and her allies. Then he said I did what he told me to do so well- even though it was uncomfortable for me to be on my knees so long like that- he only charged me half this past time! Why do you think he did that?...I feel so odd about the whole thing.

Ta-ta!

Down at Terrell, I see...

> No I did not. I elaborated on the point you made, but tried to
> throw in a correction about how you stated that it was mentioned
> as the title some few (planned) albums ago...I simply made the
> point that when he does release an album, that title is still in
> the works...I guess I just didn't say it clearly enough for
> those simple minds such as yours.

but you didn't even think I was being sarcastic when I meant how many albums ago it was....

did they mean the John Cale production, the Moby production, or the very funny Joe Strummer album?

> Don't flatter yourself that you thought my post in regards to
> yours was anything of a copy drawn out- although I am positively
> feeling blessed that you, Suzanne!, still take the time to read
> what I have written! Wow :::blushing::: !!! I didn't even think
> of clicking on your "I just tossed my cookies so I thought
> I would post it here as everyone loves what I post no matter
> what, even if it has no significance and all of these fools will
> post their comments in return to make me feel important again,
> because I lack in such self confidence that I attack at anyone
> and everyone for no damn reason!" post.

> Hey, what did I ever do to you that has made you get so bitter
> towards me? Or am I reading something wrong? Was it that whole
> mess way back about meeting Morrissey in the hallway?

maybe it was that incredibly long tirade you wrote a few months ago, which was started by something that had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with you, and the other half of it was you just doing an incredibly mis-read of something I was asking you.

> BTW, I went to see my psychiatrist, such as you had proposed I
> do and guess what he told me? He said I was great, VERY stable,
> and well equipped to go out into the world and take on Suzanne
> and her allies.

Your shrink said to take me on?!?!?!? Did their phone number have a 900 prefix?

>Then he said I did what he told me to do so
> well- even though it was uncomfortable for me to be on my knees
> so long like that- he only charged me half this past time! Why
> do you think he did that?...I feel so odd about the whole thing.

I like it.

You go to see shrinks about a person ON THE INTERNET who has pretty much ignored you for the past few months? And on top of that, a person who would not have had much of a problem with you had you not decided to write some vile and obscene letter that had absolutely NOTHING to do with what I had originally written?

Sort of like what you are doing now? Flying off the handle because I pointed out that misread my first statement all because it foiled your first plan to make me look stupid?

Get some midol or a straightjacket or something.

p.s.

If you're husband is not going to be around, at least get him to buy you a vibrator and tape his picture to it if you are going to continually act like the driest woman in the western coast.

Re: Down at Terrell, I see...

> but you didn't even think I was being sarcastic when I meant how
> many albums ago it was....

> did they mean the John Cale production, the Moby production, or
> the very funny Joe Strummer album?

> maybe it was that incredibly long tirade you wrote a few months
> ago, which was started by something that had ABSOLUTELY nothing
> to do with you, and the other half of it was you just doing an
> incredibly mis-read of something I was asking you.

> Your shrink said to take me on?!?!?!? Did their phone number
> have a 900 prefix?

> I like it.

> You go to see shrinks about a person ON THE INTERNET who has
> pretty much ignored you for the past few months? And on top of
> that, a person who would not have had much of a problem with you
> had you not decided to write some vile and obscene letter that
> had absolutely NOTHING to do with what I had originally written?

> Sort of like what you are doing now? Flying off the handle
> because I pointed out that misread my first statement all
> because it foiled your first plan to make me look stupid?

> Get some midol or a straightjacket or something.

OMG! I am soooo kidding! Maybe that is what you are missing...I dunno. All I can say is :::holding out hand::: Gimme FIVE sista! You are apparently on a completely weird track that I have no idea of what you are talking about now! I love it. I live in a sick and twisted world, and I think you are massively contributing. I am sure you don't see that though.

Yeah, I needed the 'midol' about 3 weeks ago, but that is beside the point here. I believe all you need to do is either explain what you mean, or drop it! I would suggest the latter, as I have no iota of what you write of- a post that was so long and had no bearing on anything written on the board?...OHHHH, do you mean my warning about walking at nite with a walkman? Well, I found the experience quite draining and profound. I thought others might benefit from my mention of it- sorry it didn't apply to you, as usual. Maybe I should have written about driving in Hollywood, watching all the 'women' walk around with their skirts up to their choochas, thier bellies hanging out, and their faux fur lined collared coats hanging off their right shoulders...then you would have gotten my post. Sorry to be so misleading. I will try harder next time.

No never mind, I won't bother. I don't post to make Suzanne happy or interested. I post as everyone else does: just because!

Sheesh.

P.S. I don't have a psychiatrist, if that helps you at all. I am sure it does.

Re: p.s.

> If you're husband is not going to be around, at least get him to
> buy you a vibrator and tape his picture to it if you are going
> to continually act like the driest woman in the western coast.

Hahahah. I am the one who left- and I am not interested in his picture; one of the many reasons why I am so damned dry, baby!

But funny. Anyone eluding to me masturbating to my husband is funny. You don't disappoint me ever, now do you? And who says HE has to buy me a vibrator? In fact, my old one wore out...and who's to say it was because I used it while alone?...nasty chic, you!

Back
Top Bottom