R.E.M. Bootlegs

Was just wondering if, seeing how there are loads of good-quality Moz bootlegs about, does anyone have any good R.E.M. ones? I know there was a thread in the "Other Music" board, but i already have those two and thought maybe I'd try on this board. Worth a try anyway eh...:)

I don't have that could you upload it?

I have REM live at Milton Keynes Bowl on 30th July 1995 that I can upload - it will have to be tomorrow, though, I'm afraid. Let me know if you would like it.

I also have Radiohead's support slot from the same gig as well, if you're interested.

deathfornoreason said:
I have REM live at Milton Keynes Bowl on 30th July 1995 that I can upload - it will have to be tomorrow, though, I'm afraid. Let me know if you would like it.

I also have Radiohead's support slot from the same gig as well, if you're interested.
I remember hunting a while back for a bootleg of a gig during which Thom Yorke came on stage to do a track or two with Michael Stipe. Is that by any chance that gig? I could never find the thing >_<.

R.E.M. - Live London, September 15th 2004

TRACKS:

01. So Fast, So Numb
02. Boy In The Well
03. I Wanted To Be Wrong
04. E-BowThe Letter
05. Around The Sun
06. Aftermath
07. Losing My Religion
08. Walk Unafraid
09. Leaving New York
10. Imitation Of Life
11. Man On The Moon
Total size, mb: 56.972

DOWNLOAD (56.97 MB):

rapidshare.de/files/23868359/REM_-_Live_2004.rar

Thanks a lot for all the links posted. Some Morrissey fans are real assholes (see the posts on the main site for examples!) but everyone on the forums is really cool. Thanks again,
chris

Back
Top Bottom